Chapter five

I woke up to a loud knock on my door. I squinted at the clock on my night stand. 10:30 a.m. it read. Way to early to get up, I thought to myself. I rolled out of bed and threw on my pink satin robe, while running to the door.
"Coming!" I yelled to whoever continued to repeatedly knock.
"What the fuck is going on!? It's really early, I don't know who you think you are but..." My words trailed off as I starred at the man who was standing at my door. He had brown, messy hair, a thin figure, and piercing blue eyes that seemed to feel as if they knew what I looked like underneath my robe. I recognized this man and let out a gasp. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"I'm sorry ma'am. This must be quite a surprise to you!" He said laughing. I was speechless and just kept starring at Mick Jagger.
"Uh well this is not how I expected this to go," he continued on, more nervous than before, "You might have heard that I am performing around here this weekend. I didn't know if you had any tickets yet, so I thought I would send you some but I was in the neighborhood heading to rehearsal and decided to bring some by." He handed me the tickets. I stared at them for awhile before I shook myself out of the shock I felt.
"Thank you, Mr. Jagger!" I said trying my best to flirt with him. I batted my eyelashes and continued on. "I did buy some but this is such a nice jester! Please come in. I'm not in my best attire right now, but please come in and make yourself at home." I said while opening the door more. He followed me into the living room. As we were walking to the sofa, Marshmallow decided to attack Mr. Jagger's leg. He began to laugh and move his leg up and down to get the cat off.
"What a feisty fellow you have here." He said chuckling.
"Ha ha yeah sorry about that. " I grabbed Marshmallow and put her in my room and shut the door.
"I'm so sorry about that, would you like anything to drink? Or just anything in general Mr. Jagger?" I asked him eagerly. He smiled warmly at me.
"Please call me Mick. But all I really want is you." He said smirking. I began to blush. Mick Jagger was hitting on me. Oh my God!
"The feeling seems mutual." I said biting my lip. "But if you don't mind me asking, why are you really here? I know you don't show up to all your fans houses to give them tickets."
Mick laughed.
"No I usually don't. I remember you from the party awhile ago when you kissed me."
If I wasn't blushing before, I really was now.
"Um yes that was me. Would you like a cigarette or something?" I said while lighting one and taking a drag of it. He slowly took one and brushed my hand while doing it. Shivers went up my spin. I locked eyes with him and felt an instant connection. He lite the cigarette, but keep eye contact the whole time.
"What is your name darling?" Asked Mick while blowing out smoke.
"It's Angie." I said softly. He moved closer to me and I could hear my heart beat in my ears. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.
"Angie," he whispered into my ear, "what a lovely name." Before I could respond his lips met mine and he began to kiss me passionately.