Chapter six

Mick

Strangely, I felt nervous as I kissed this woman. I have never been one to feel nervous around women, especially when doing something as simple as kissing. As I continued to kiss her, I felt my heart beating faster. I ran my hands up and down her body. I started to kiss her neck as she tussled my hair. My hands wandered under her robe, and ran along the curves of her body. I wanted to do so much more, but had to stop myself. I pulled away.
"Is something wrong?" She asked confused. I didn't know what I was feeling. I just knew I couldn't take advantage of her like I do other women.
"Everything's fine," I said trying to catch my breath, "I just think I should be going." She looked disappointed and sad. I couldn't help but notice her eyes beginning to water.
" It's not you!" I insisted, " Well it is you. Or more me. I just don't want to take advantage of you. I don't know how to explain this to you, Angie, but I actually feel something for you. I know I barely know you but I don't want you to be a mere fling." Her eyes seemed to brighten and she grinned.
"I would really like that, Mick." She said smiling. I smiled back. God, I thought, just seeing her smile puts a smile on my face.
"Uh not to ruin the moment but I have to go," I said heading towards the door," I hope I see you at the concert! Oh, and please come meet me back stage after I have a surprise for you." She seemed amused but curious at the same time.
"Are you sure I can do that? I mean there will be security and all those groupies flaunting themselves at you, I don't know how you'll have time for me." Angie said smirking. I sensed a slight hint of jealously.
"Darling, you'll be the only girl that catches my eye that night," I said pulling her in for a kiss goodbye,"I really want to get to know you, Angie. The real you. The mysterious woman who kissed me at that party and who I haven't been able to stop thinking about since." I whispered to her as I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. I walked out the door and waved goodbye as I got into the car Keith and I rented.

I was silent most of the drive, until Keith finally spoke up.
"Is she everything you thought she would be, mate?" Keith asked eagerly.
"Everything and more." I said looking out onto the pavement in front of us. Keith laughed.
"Well you were in there shorter than I thought. Either you were a gentleman or you came faster than you usually do!" Keith said laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes and lite a cigarette.
"Very amusing, but I'm not sure how you would know though since you've been on a dry spell with women for awhile now." I said jokingly. Keith looked over at me quick.
"Hey I was just joking with you, Mick. Don't be such a dick. I didn't know you actually had true feelings for this girl. I thought she would be a one night thing like most women are to you." Keith said. I realized that I did have feelings for her. It was strange really, I had never really taken women seriously, they were just a mere night of fun for me. Angie was different though, I knew if from the moment I stumbled upon her at the party. I patted Keith on the shoulder and laughed.
"Don't get all soppy on me now. She's different than any woman I've ever been with, but I know once she finds out who I really am she will run for the hills." I said jokingly. Keith laughed and we continued to ride in silence, while thinking about the concert we had tomorrow. And me, I couldn't keep my mind off Angie.