Chapter 6- Change

Alastors POV:

I have been waiting outside this cafe for quite a while. Where is she?

I heard footsteps running towards me. I quickly turned around and there was a woman with green eyes and light brown hair put up in a low ponytail. She was lightly hopping up and down and seemed very excited to meet me.

"Oh my gosh! Alastor? I knew you came here each morning so I was so happy to be covering y/n morning shift. My name is Mary. It's such a pleasure meeting you. I apologize for being late, I'm not used to waking up early. Now what can I get you sir?" She inquired as she opened up the door signaling for me to step inside.

As I sat down Mary quickly made my black coffee and pulled the opposite chair out to sit in front of me.

"So what's it like being a radio host, I bet it's amazing! All those people hearing your voice! What's the best part? Do you like your job?" She asked.

I wanted to quickly finish my drink and go, she was making me uncomfortable and talked very quickly.

"I love my job dear, now where is y/n?" I said as I placed my coffee down on the table.

She sat back and blinked a few times at me.

"She's at her apartment, William gave her a day off, why are you so interested in her? Do you likeeeee her" she annoyingly asked.

"We are friends. I enjoy her company, that's all. Where does she live?" I asked.

"In the clover apartments, fifth floor, number 21." She replied with a soft smile.

I got up and started walking towards the cafe doors.

"I must be off! Farewell it was nice meeting you Mary." I waved goodbye and started to stroll over to where y/n lived.

I didn't need to worry about my job, Someone will cover for me.

~time skip~

Tap tap tap

I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

Tap tap tap

Y/N POV:

You heard the knocking at your door. Rubbing your head lightly you got up from your bed and slowly started walking over. I'm going to murder the person behind this door I swear to god.

——————————————
This is what your apartment looks like:

——————————————This is what your apartment looks like: