Chapter 55- Situation.

~time skip to morning~

Y/N POV:

As you opened up your eyes you were greeted with the rays of morning light shining through the bedroom window. Alastor was already awake and reading a book, with his back against the headboard.

"How does your leg feel today?" You asked.

"It just aches now" He sighed. "I hate not being able to move." He placed down the book on the side table.

"You said it will only take a couple of days, it won't be long..." You replied. "...Although There is a problem "

"Hmm, What's that?" He looked over at you, his round glasses glimmered in the light.

"We have no food and no possible way to get it, people know who we are but they all think we died." You explained.

"How do you know that?" He inquired, tilting his head.

"Two men were talking about it before I took their car and...their lives" You snickered, remembering the moment.

"And how did you do that~" He hummed, with an intrigued expression.

"Snapped a neck and smashed in a skull!" You smiled.

"Oh, boring" Alastor sighed and you gasped dramatically in shock.

"Oh sorry, did you want me to create a bloodbath?" You laughed.

"...maybe. Anyways, I think I know what we can do about this whole situation." He spoke and you sat up wanting to know more.

"I'm sure Mimzy can help us! I'll just have to give her some money and a list of things we need, I'm not sure how to ask her though because we would get recognized..." He placed his hand to his jaw, in thought.

"I can go, I'll disguise myself. I know where the speakeasy is!" You exclaimed.

"No." Alastor sternly spoke.

"Why not?" You asked, perplexed at the tone of his voice. "...You don't have to protect me, you should  know by now that I'm capable of defending myself."

"The speakeasy opens late at night and you will be alone, women shouldn't be by themselves walking in the dark." He said in a demanding tone.

"Oh so, just because I'm a woman that means that I will be defenseless? Alastor, you literally saw me mutilate a man in front of you?!" You exclaimed, furrowing your brows.

"I don't want to protect you because you're a woman, I want to protect you because I love you and your mine." He spoke.

"Oh, I'm your property now?" You angrily asked.

"Y/n you know that wasn't what I meant, you are overreacting. I know that you are perfectly capable of keeping yourself safe but what if something happens? I can't do shit about it because I can't move my leg!" He shouted and you jumped back a little at his outburst.

He took a deep breath. "Listen, I'm sorry for shouting but I care a lot about you and I want you to be here where I know we are safe together."

"...okay, I guess we can use what we have here for a few more days. I won't go to see Mimzy." You lied and sat back.

I'll find her tonight.

—————————————————
A/N

Number 1 IN HAZBIN HOTEL?!
This is getting insane now😭

Number 1 IN HAZBIN HOTEL?! This is getting insane now😭

IM ABOVE A 2MILLION READ BOOK?! I actually dropped my phone in shock