Chapter 41- Shadow

Alastors POV:

~3 day time skip~

I've been in solitary confinement for three days. No-one has talked to me, not a single word. The room was completely empty, no bed, no window and no noise.

I've asked and begged them to tell me about y/n but they never did. I have been sitting on the floor, staring at the wall for the past few hours. My mind was going blank.

I have an idea, it's worth a shot. What do I have to lose right now?

I scratched my nails on the walls.

Screeeeeeeeeechhhh

I started to carve strange symbols. My fingertips started to bleed due to the rough force of the wall. I didn't care, I was going to make a deal.

I tightened my eyes and took a deep breath. I sat cross legged and placed my hands on my lap. I started to mutter some words.

"Koute vwa mwen epi koute avèk atansyon..."

The air around me turned frigid and my breathing was shallow.

"...yon lonbraj nan min mwen bezwen lib."

Wind started to blow harshly around me and my body felt like it was being crushed.

"M ap ofri nanm ak kontra."

The carvings on the wall started to glow a bright, neon green. A low-pitched ring started to get louder and louder.

"Anvan ak apre lanmò mwen."

Everything went dead silent.

Suddenly my body felt light and I fell back.

Looking down at me was a shadow... my shadow.

It worked?

"Hello, Alastor Hartfelt" It spoke, its voice sounded like a distant, broken whisper.

"Uhh yes hi, what exactly are you?" I asked and tilted my head.

"I'm you."

"Okayyy...what can you do? I need your help." I said skeptically.

"I can tell you information that you cannot see...I can hide in the shadows. I am yours to command."

"Do you want me to find y/n?" It appeared behind me and a shiver ran down my spine.

"How did you know that's what I wanted to do?" I asked, turning around.

"I'm you remember~" It faded into the floor and left with an echoed laugh.

I sighed and leaned my back against the wall, I was exhausted. I just split myself in half, my mother was always against that idea. She never liked me making deals but I had to. I needed to.

Y/N POV:

Where am I?

You opened your eyes and looked around.
You were in a room with all sorts of machines, you had a tube down your throat and you wanted to cough it up so badly.
The right side of your head felt cramped and you lifted your quivering hand to the injury.
You sharply inhaled as you gently touched your fingertips on it. A strong stinging pain was tight on the side of your head.

A doctor came in humming a tune looking down at a notebook. His gaze gradually looked up at you and you both stared at eachother. He was in shock and you were confused.