Chapter 25- Fly me to the moon

This is a short chapter, there is a little spice but no smut.

Alastors POV:

I bought allllll the bags in but she still was annoyed.

"I was only playing chère, I won't do it again!" I whined and she put her hand in front of my face.

I sighed and collapsed onto the sofa.
"Y/n cmon if I knew you would react like this I wouldn't do it, please take it back" I begged and rested my head on the back of the sofa.

"Hmmmm run me a bath and get all my towels ready and I want my new pajamas folded nicely on the bed when I step out then...I might change my mind." She demanded and walked away proudly into the kitchen.

"You said that about the bags y/nnnn~" I called out.

"I don't hear water running~" She sung and I got up to do what she told.

Ugh I shouldn't have threw that frog at her...it was worth seeing her terrified face. She started to hop up and down to shake it off too, which was honestly hilarious.

I laughed quietly and I turned the tap for the bath. I made sure the water was a perfect temperature.

"Y/N it's ready" I beckoned for her and she slammed opened the door. I jumped and she smiled smugly at me.

"You made me jump" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Deserved, now go" She pushed me out and the door slammed it behind me. I took the book off my nightstand and laid down on my bed.

Y/N POV

You lowered yourself into the bath and took a slow breath. The warm water hugged your body and you felt your muscles relax.

~time skip~

You wrapped the towel round your body, water droplets still falling down your soft skin.

As you opened the door Alastor looked up at you, his face was covered in a shade of red.

"You're staring Alastor~" You hummed as you walked over to your folded clothes.

"tu me rends fou" He said with half lidded eyes. (You drive me crazy)

You took off the towel and put your new silky pjyamas on in front of him. He looked at your naked body mesmerized. He placed his book on his lap as he watched you slowly close the buttons on your top.

"I'm guessing you forgive me?" He asked.

"Nope" You crawled up between his legs and trailed your fingers up his shirt. He looked down at you in awe and you felt his heart begin beat rapidly . You quickly lifted your hand off him.

"You are evil teasing me like that" He tskd.

"And your evil throwing a frog at me!" You crossed your arms and sat up in front of him on the bed.

He huffed and lifted himself upright with his back on the headboard, placing both his hands on your cheeks.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I won't do it again now please chère tell me you forgive me~" He begged and tilted his head.

"Hmmmm no." You chuckled.

He pushed you aside gently as he got up. He had a record player in his room and he bent down to pick up a vinyl. He twirled it around in his fingers and placed it down, carefully decending the needle.

Fly me to the moon-Frank Sinatra started to play.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars~" He Sang and spun around. You snickered and crossed your legs, rocking to the music.

"Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars
In other words-hold my hand..." He crawled on-top of you and you leaned back.

"In other words, baby, kiss me~" He whispered in your ear and you felt heat rise to your face.

You could forgive him for a little bit, maybe?

He gently brushed your hair behind your ear, As the music continued playing in the background. The atmosphere was filled with lust and all you wanted right now was him.

"In other words, please be true
In other words..."

"I love you~" He sang.

"Alastor you said it, do you mean it?" You asked and your foreheads were pressed against eachother with the tip of your noses touching.

"I love you, Mon amour~" He spoke softly.

"I love you too."

—————————————
A/N
I actually had different plans for this chapter but I decided to let y'all have a little bit of fluff and spice.

He finally said I love you. I WANT THIS. WHY CANT I MAKE MY STORY REAL.

Anywaysssss the next chapter is gonna be so fun to write. Hehehehe