ep 17 " play with fire "

I lashed at him . Maybe he could be the guy who shares my address to every single batch mate or pretends to be close to me as close as witnessing my morning face to sitting on my sofa ,why not my bedroom too .been there experienced that .I was waiting to hear an explanation from him ,the reason why I had such a questionable morning ?.

He smirked and got up from the sofa .this was the second time I was hearing his voice but his tone wasn't as smooth as his lecture . He was loud and angry . " first of all Hailey, I am your senior ,I don't let anyone talk to me like that ,second of all  I have no Intreast in sneaking into a teenager' s house and the third and the last one  I came here just to return the diamond ring which fell from your finger ,which I found right near the podium,i thought you must be looking for that anxiously .but now I think you aren't in any hurry at least as much to take it here " informally  " . " Ms. Hailey Roosevelt meet me today at 3 pm ,backside of canteen " .

The day 's starting couldn't get any worse . He walked towards the door and slowly he disappeared . That numbness in me suggested the guilt of over assuming. Now my mom came out of the kitchen, the tea was ready.she already missed the most amazing one.  Not funny but yes now Hailey we have to please maybe, something I did years back .