1 proposal

Author POV

Aarthi was sitting on bed in her bridal attaire. Her fair complexion was complimented by her rad saree, with her gold jewellerys.

She did not had the glow or the smile on her face which is so common on new bride face. Her eyes where red , her cheeks had dried tears stains.

Aarthi was thinking how her life changed in just 3 days

Just 3 days back everything was normal.

Flash back

Aarthi and her mother was having dinner, it was already 11pm. Her father returned home, he was high, his steps where sloppy , he came and just dropped his body on cot in angane , and started to blabber
"Heyyy Savithri, our good time started, Zamindar wants to marry our Aarthi"

By hearing this both mother and daughter where shoked and surprised.

Savithri stood immediately and asked her husband " ji which zamindar ?"

Naga replied "saali, you don't no our zamindar, Zamindar Vishnuvardhan wants to marry our Aarthi " in his half consciousness

Savithri saw her daughter face in horror, Aarthi face was not less than her mother.

Both took few minutes to digest the news.
She again asked "ji , who told u this?"

But no answer came, as Naga already asleep.

Savithri again saw Aarthi face and said in assurance " beta you don't take ur papa word seriously, you also no he is not in his right sense" hiding her anxiousness.

By hearing her mother words aarthi felt her fear lessen but still her heart was not at full peace.

Savithri told "beta let's sleep come it's already late"

Next day morning her father woke up at 10. He came back home at 11 after finishing his morning business.

Savithri and aarthi was waiting for him to have breakfast. All three started to eat.

It was 2:30 , it was lunch time. Aarthi siblings, her mother and aarthi where waiting for her father to return.

But to their surprise a zeep stopped in front of the house. They all came out to see who is it

Her father got down from back seat, and opend front passenger side door.

Vishnu stepped down and from driving seat Ambi got down, he had a silver plate in his hand, which had a saree, fruits, sweets, 3 bundle of 100 rupees notes and red and blue boxs.

By seeing all this savithri and aarthi face was clearly showing horror and anxiety.

Vishnu smirked by seeing aarthi face. He was looking at her with intense site which aarthi hate. So she hanged her head down.

She use to get this kind of looks and more disgusting looks from her Village man after her menstrual cycle started.

Naga "hey, make space to zamindar, let him in"

Vishnu, Param took steps inside and Vishnu eyes didn't left aarthi face till he passed her.

All family members followed Vishnu and Param.

Vishnu Param was sitting on cot in angane. Aarthi sister brought water for both men's.

But Vishnu eyes where still on aarthi.

After drinking water Vishnu turned towards Naga and said "let's start" in his husky voice.

Naga said "yeah, of.. ofcourse zamindar"

Naga looked at savithri and said "i told you both right yesterday , that zamindar wants to marry our Aarthi, so he is here to talk about that"

Aarthi looked up at her father and her mother in horror. And her eyes met his dark orbes .

Vishnu smirked at her still with his intense look on her

Aarthi again looked down by not being able to handle his intans look

Vishnu stood up took the silver plate in his hand and moved towards aarthi .

"This gift is from my side for our wedding, i want you to be ready with this red saree and jwelles tomorrow at 10 am"after saying this he passes the plate to aarthi. And aarthi without any option takes it with shivering hands.

Vishnu turn towards Naga "Naga we will take our leave, i have things to look after"

He signel Param to follow him, before living he turns back and see aarthi from head to toe. Who is already in tears.

Vote, share, support and share ur thoughts on the chapter guys.