3. marriage

Author POV

After telling that Vishnu left not before leaving his 3 mens to guard Aarthi house.

After Vishnu left Naga took hold of Aarthis's hand in painful grip and dragged her in.
He locked her in a room and told his wife's and children "if you ma***ch***s paly any other games, I'm going to peel ur skin" saying this he went to angane and started to drink palm wine.

Aarthi was sitting at door and crying, while hugging her knees and think what she did to have this kind of life and be a mistress to zamindar.

******************************************

Vishnu stooped his zeep infront of his pumphouse

He entered, and saw his father and kaala sitting in angane

He entered, and saw his father and kaala sitting in angane. Which didn't do any good to his already pissed mood.

After a long day he was not in mood to talk to them, so he ignored them and started to go near stairs.

But he listened his father calling him
"Vishnu what is this behaviour"

He didn't answer stood near stairs back facing them. He felt both men are drilling holes in his back by their eyes.

Shiva again said "you know what are u doing? You don't want us to show our face in Village...

"Than how your still showing your face after what u did 21 years back?"
He said in his very high pitch.

Hearing this shiva was in shock and his mouth hanged down. After digesting his son's words . He said in his heavy voice
"it is different from yours, parvathi was already dead when i married Kalyani, but your wife is still alive and living in you home"

"Oh , than from where this bastard came"he said turning and pointing his fingers towards kaala.

Hearing this kaala felt just to kill Vishnu but he controled himself by breathing heavily.

Shiva temper raised again and was about say something but before that Vishnu continued
"Neither she is my wife nor it is my home , and i don't want you or your fuking family to interfere in my business," he said last sentence while seeing kaala.

And climb up the stairs.

Without any option left shiva went outside and kaala followed him.

He said "wait some more time"

Kaala didn't listen to him , went and started zeep and they left from there .

Vishnu came out after taking chill water bath. Took out a bottle of whiskey. And sat on bed

He was so happy from yesternight, that finally he is going to have her fully just for himself but

But it all turned out to anger when he got to know she ran way from home.

It was easy to find her cus only one bus passed the Village. Every bus had timings , so he knew she was in that bus.

He was so pissed off by her actions.
He wanted to shout at her , hold her tightly so that she can never leave him, scream on her face that he will find her even if she is in other part of world. Bring her home and f*** her hard till she only remember his name to scream.

But he couldn't bring himself to do all that when he saw her innocent face and red eyes.

By thinking what all happened just few hours back he finished 3 bottles of whiskey .

His body fell back on bed, his anger cooled down and as every night he started to think about her but ,
He suddenly remembered she ran away only cus she don't wanted to marry him.

"She also don't want me" a long tear drop left his eyes while saying this.

******************************************

Vishnu felt like his face burning, so he changed his position, but suddenly he got up and sat on bed thinking today he gonna marry her and make her his permanently.

Only by thinking about her his lips curved up , but only little.

He took a long bath and got ready in his new silk white dothi and shirt. He looked himself in mirror and his chest puffed out in proudness. He was looking hell handsome

 He was looking hell handsome

He combed his hair and beard. Came out and saw param and his other men's are also ready in fresh clothes.

Everybody joined their hand and wished him, he gave a nod and sat in zeep.

Param said "our men's are already in temple and looking after the things and Aarthi will come directly to temple in an hour"

Vishnu nodded his head and they left to temple.

******************************************

Vishnu looking up and saw Aarthi come with her family in red saree, he was again mesmerized by hey beauty and was not able to concentrate on rituals priest was telling him to do.

Aarthi was feeling numb ,all her night passed while crying. Her father made her mother and sister to get her ready like a bride.

When she came near him, his heart ached by seeing her face. Her swollen face, her red eyes. Her smile ,it was lost long ago.

By seeing all this he thought how much pain he gave her in just 2 days. he cursed himself for that.

And he promised himself that he will never cause her pain and even won't leave anyone to do it. She was his one and only love and she was his to protect and charish.

Priest said him to fill her partition and tie mangalsutra to her.

Every villagers where present there except Vishnu family, noone was invited but they all wanted to see their zamindar second marriage, who didn't even live 3 months properly with his first wife.

In afternoon after having lunch in temple itself, Vishnu, Aarthi and his mens left for his home, her new house.

Vote, share, comment, follow and support guys