7. First kiss

Happy Ramanavami🏹🪷.

******************************************

Author POV

Midnight

Kaala was in sharaab shop. He was with his friends in terrace, which was only reserved for rich costomers.

All his friends where in there own world and where enjoying the Palm wine with girls around them.

One of them came and sat on kaala lap.

Kaala was closing his eyes and thinking about something. When he felt presense near him, he opened his eyes and say a girl around 18, wearing nothing to cover dress.

By seeing her he remembered someone else. His love.

That girl started to cover the distance between them.

Kaala was in his intoxicated state, before even processing things around him, he felt that girls touching his lips with hers, but in fraction of second she was on ground. Kaala was fuming in anger, his eyes where red, he said
"tumhaaree himmat kaise huee... khabaradaar"

Saying this he went to other corner of terrace and layed on cot.

It was poornachandr night, he was staring at the moon and saw her face on it, a word in slow voice left his mouth "aaaarthi" with a long tears from his eyes

"aaaarthi"
with a long tears from his eyes.

It was poornachandr night, he was staring at the moon and saw her face on it, a word in slow voice left his mouth "aaaarthi" with a long tears from his eyes

He slept there, while thinking about his misery.

******************************************

Next day

12.noon

Vishnu came home from panchayat office, he had a important meeting today.

He found angne empty and went towards kitchen, he heard a melodies voice, he knew it was Aarthis's. With a warm smile he entered kitchen.

She was murmuring a folk song of her cast , while preparing lunch.

She was sitting and cutting vegetables infront of mud stove.