2. escape and caught

Aarthi pov

I was numb, tears rolled out of my eyes.
Jaya took the plate from my hands, my knees have up and i fell on floor with thad sound.

Maa said "ji, what is this, he is already married."

Papa "so what, he is rich, powerful, and on top he is not asking dowry, we will never get this fruitful alliance."

I said "papa pls, don't do this, I'll listen everything u say I'll marry anyone but not him. Papa.. pls... Plzzz papa don't do this, I'm ur daughter only right. Plss papa I'll do everything u say but not this papa pls" in low voice. My eyes didn't stop shedding tears.

I have never talked in high voice to my father, i fear him a lot. Even now, where my life is going to be upside down i am not able to voice out confidently.

I hate, I hate to be like this but i don't have any other option, my mom is like this and all other ladies of our Village are like this only.

Papa said "okay you'll marry kaala"

Maa said in horror "ji he is a bastard, man whore"

"See aarthi u have 2 option marry Zamindar and become choti Malkin or marry that b****ch** kaala"

"I won't marry both"i said in high pitch

My father facial expression changed , anger was visibly in his face. He came near me and gripped my hair, i hissed in pain and he lift me up.

"Be***k*l***, u have grown to raise ur voice at me?"

Ma can't to my rescue and said "ji leave her, she is still young, I'll make her to understand"

"Ma****ch***, tell your daughter that my decision is final in this house and nobody have the audacity to go against me"
Saying this he left my haris in force that i missed my balance and fell in ground and walked out of house not before locking the main door.

I started to cry loudly, my mom and siblings came near me and sat. They were also crying with me.

After few minutes i turned towards ma and said "ma pls do something i don't want to marry"

Ma opend her mouth but closed in some realisation and said "beta you do one thing you leave for you aunty house. Yes, only this options if left, you go there and say everything only she can help us now."

*But ma papa"i said

"You leave that to me, I'll some how manage your father, you get up now or else you'll miss the bus than there is no bus till morning"she said

She took me inside the room and packed my few sarees and innerwear in a small suitcase and gave me some money which she saved after spending on groceries and showing fake list of calculation tho my father.

We came to angane my sibling where still crying , i hugged them, and said to jaya
"Take care of them, mom and yourself"

She nodded her head
And my little brother said "ma I'll miss you"

Yes he calls me ma whenever he is overwhelmed.

My eyes again filled with tears, i hugged than all again.
Ma came and said "aarthi you leave, your papa will come than" and she gave me the money which was in that plate.

I shook my head but she insisted and put it into suitcase

I hugged her and moved towards back door which is in our kitchen, luckily which my father totally forgot to lock.

******************************************

I was in bus it's already dark outside . Bus arrived at 4 and it's been 4 hours i started my journey from my Village. It takes 14 hours to reach my aunt Village

I was so scared , i was covering my face all the time and was thinking about future possibilities.

In all this tension i totally forgot to have food.

But suddenly bus stoped and all lights oned, one of the passengers asked what is the matter diver.

But suddenly a huge man climbed in, it was none other than Zamindar Vishnuvardhan. He started to scan the bus, i instantly hanged my head down.

I was praying every God i knew to not get caughted.

I heard him taking heavy steps and came near my seat and stood with his hands tying back.

After i felt him gripping my arm and dragging me out of the bus. And made me sit in his zeep.

He sat in driving seat 2 of his man where in back seat and other 4 where in 2 motorbikes.

He didn't speak a word in our entire journey. But i was able to sense his anger and displeasure in his face and driving.

He is a harsh driver, this is first time me sitting in zeep making me hell scare.

I was also scared about what was going to happen when we will reach my home.

Because of his extraordinary driving we reach home in just 2 hours.

I got down as soon as possible not waiting for him. I saw ma, papa and Jaya coming outside.

Maa face was swollen, and papa was fuming in anger.

He was just 2 steps away far from me and his look was enough for me to predict what was going to happen afterwards.

But suddenly i felt myself being dragged behind, again it was him.

He made me stand beside him and said in his husky voice
"I don't want to see even a single scratch on her body"

Vote, share, comment ur thoughts on book and chapter, follow and support me guys