6. Responsibility's

Author POV

Kalyani was in terrace of her house, it was evening, she was enjoying her evening tea, snacks and beautiful scenario.

It was built by Vishnu grandfather Damodar  Vasista. It was the biggest house in all surrounding villages till date.

 It was the biggest house in all surrounding villages till date

Kaala came up to meet his maa.

He woke up just few minutes back. He slept all day cuz of yesternight hangover. After stepping up the final steps, he felt his head spinning. He pressed his temple from his both hands and cursed under his breath " fuck".

Hearing this Kalyani locked back, without bothering she turned front.

Kaala came to her right side and stood there. Seeing her enjoying her tea , without any Pester of present acts.

She is not worried about me, my love, my position in this house and Village, or about that ma***c*** Vishnu. Atleast she is also not worrying about the treasure that is going out of our hands.
Is she really my mother, or..., kaala came out of his transe when he heard her saying

"If you can't handle than why you get drunk?"

"You know what I'm going through"

"Yeah, heart break," pufffaaaa.. haaaaa.

Hearing her kaala temper raised but he didn't show it on his face.

After controlling her laugh , she got up and came near him , looking straight into his eyes and said in very sarcastically

"You are a emotional fool , see that Vishnu even after knowing his wife's disloyalty he didn't bothered and married another girl in just 8 mouths, but you, who can't even handle one small heart break, how are you going to look after all this Vasista family treasure and manage villages after becoming zamindar ? Your are capable of nothing, i don't know how i have birth to you,who is..."

Kaala cut of her by saying
"I'm a capable and i deserve everything" in loude and crack voice.

Kalyani smirked looking at him and said,
"Than go, do things what i have ordered you "