4. first night and first meet

Vishnu POV

Godddd! Yes, yes yes yessssssssss!

Finally my jaan is home, finally i can say she is mine, f****** mineeeeeeee!

I just wanted to scream all this to world and say her how much i love her, how much i want her in my life and how she filled my heart with hopes again and I just want to, just want to be loved, just to be loved by her, by my jaan, my sonaaa.

I was on terrace all my mem where in backyard, drinking and enjoying themselves.

I want to wait till 10 to see my wife face, when i heard this, i just wanted to smash that priest head.

F***, this is really hard than i thought.

I don't believe in all this bullshit, but my jaan do, and even i don't want to take any risk, it's enough of me doing things that she will and is heating, fu***** idiot.

If she gets to know that i didn't follow rituals after she fall in love with me than that's it , it will be hard for me to make up for it...

Wait she will fall in love with me ever?
Yes she will, ofcourse she will, I'll make her to fall for me, I'm going to make this world upside down to make her love me back!
Yess I'll!

By thinking this i grinned widely 😁

I saw my watch , it's 10 passed 2 , fu**.

I said Tulsi ( house help ) to take care of my jaan in new place and make her rest and eat.

I entered room, and locked the door.
I saw her, fuck her back was facing me.

She also look very beautiful from back,  Hmmm. I thought.

Bed was decorated with rose and jasmine.

I sat beside her and looked at her.

Her side look also beautiful. F****** beauty.

I picked a rose and trailled it from her cheeks to lips but she turned her face to other side. I expected it.....

I layed back on my elbow and was looking at her

The silence was eating me, i wanted to talk and tell somany things and also do many things with her

After 20 min, i said
" Go change yourself in to som....."

She ran way like she was waiting for this. I smiled seeing her

After 30 min she came out and stood near bathroom door, her head was hanging down.

I said "you don't want to sleep"

She again ran towards other side of bed and layed beside me, no far away from me. Fu**.

But for me sleep was far away from me, I started to think how we first met.

I was 13 , i was passing by school back side, there i saw 3 girls , quite younger than me pinching small girl cheeks, that girl was crying.

I went near them, by seeing me they backed out from small girl.

I said "what you all are doing to her"

One of them said "nothing"

I glared at then and picked up that small girl in my arms and wiped her tears.

Turning to them i said
"If I saw u people ragging anyone than I'll show u what is real ragging called."

They said no and ran away in fear.

I asked that girl what is her name. She said Aarthi, i felt similar.

I took her back to school and buyed a lolipop to cheer her up.

From that day, for 4 years she use to come daily and wish me in school  , somedays I use to by lollipop to her .

But one day she said ,she is going to her grandmother house and will miss me ,in her cute voice.

I said okay, take care.

I thought she will come back after vaccination but she never did.

She was the only person who use to talk to me other than param.

I missed her a lot, for 6 months i use to wait at same place,  same time, for her to come and wish me but it never happened.

One day i saw her friend and asked, why she is not coming to school,

She said that aarthi shifted with her grandparents, and going to school there only.

I was hurt. I was missing my little friend, her cut face, smile with out few teeths,  her innocent eyes and her honey voice.

But after few days it happened, which not only changed my life but also made me to  forget my little friend for 8 years.

F*** i regret, for forgetting her.

Suddenly i heard she snoring.

A small smile found me lips, i spread the blanket. Moved towards her and dragged her near by her waist. But she didn't wake up cus of hectic day she was so tired, i think.

I hugged her from back, and snuggle more towards her.

I slept while inhaling hey Jasmine aroma.

******************************************
Today  2 updates, so next update only after 10 votes
I will update on alternative days from now on , haaa only IF U GUYS COMPLETE THE TARGET

Vote, share, comment, follow and support guys.