𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - The meeting

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Enjoy and remember to vote if you do enioy this :D

Celeste Lancaster

"If this is madness, drown me in it."

______________________

I've learned that you cannot get everything for youself, you need to earn it. You make your life. You make them. Your choices create your life. Nobody's coming to save you and it is your choice to save yourself.

And I carried that out by saving myself.

Ive always been good at controlling the world around me. Not literally, but controlling on how my future is done. I make the decisions I think are the ones I want and I do what I want without second thoughts.

I was good at doing that and I always will be good at doing that.

God help me if I changed at all.

Its no secret that Hogwarts is obviously the most should I say famous school for Witchcraft and Wizadry, but the most dangerous to if I do say. Two wars had gone on there and the school still was the most amazing school to lots of people.

The most famous Harry Potter having to deal with Voldemort since his 1st year at Hogwarts. He had help along the way. He possibly couldn't have done it without the guidance but he saved everyone and he sha'll continue to be praised for it.

But some had another amazing places to enjoy, clubs, bars, pubs. They were the most amazing places for most men and women. I guess it was a good benefit to life, it helped pay for bills and pay for food, clothes and more, but only for some..

I've secured two jobs in my life, but you'll figure out what they are later.

"Celeste?" I heard a voice from behind. It was Helena another employee at my job carrying a stack of books. "Can you help me carry the books over to the shelf and a chair, so I can stack these books?" She says. Helena is a nice woman, younger than me, she's working here until she can gain enough money to buy her own house, right now she's in an apartment.

"Yeah hold up just let me grab the chair real quick" Celeste walked past Helena and over to the desk to grab a wooden chair. She picked it up and carried it over to Helena and put it exactly where she wanted it.

"Where are the books Lena?" I ask. She responds with a sigh "They're over there by the door" She points to the books that are by the front door that is wide open.