𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - Kisses and dreams

Hope you guys are enjoy this
:D

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"I wanna fuck you like an animal"

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"You had a wet dream...About my old professor!?" Helana shouts in confusion "What!?"

Celeste grumbles "I didnt mean too, it kinda just like was there, you know? I didnt mean to dream about the man fucking me on a mattress" She rolls her eyes.

"Okay but like, what did everything look like?" She asks

I look at her "I dont know it was all blurry.. I saw him myself and thats it.."

She stares at me "The fuck"

"Shut up Lena!!"

"HOW!?! You dreamt of my old potions professor shagging your ass into a mattress girl!! MATT-RESS" She shouts

I stare at her "You lucky I've got my job tonight otherwise I'd be beating your ass."

"The only ass being beat is yours by the professor" She says. Celeste stands up and glares at her before muttering 'bitch' before grabbing her stuff and walking out of the shop and onto the crouded and noisy streets of Hogwmeade

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

She hangs her bag up and slips her trainers off before walking into her bedroom and stripping herself of her clothes.

"Another day of hell great.." She grabbed her red corset, tights and red heels and threw them on her bed. She sat on her bed and laid down. She was exhausted and she would be more exhausted for when she comes home from the club.

She stands back up and changes her knickers into some red lingerie. She grabs to corset and puts it on tightening it slightly. She sighs and sits down sliding her heels on her feet before standing up and going over to her mirror to apply make up and curl her hair in a way that is gracefully slides down her back and over her shoulders.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Celeste stands around, giving men lap dances as usual as today is not her day for the pole.

"You're getting stared at girl.." Another stripped named Adeline spoke in a whispers.

"By who?" I reply back with curiosity and begin to look around the room, until one man catches my eye.