Chapter Six - Brat.

"You and him are gonna end up fucking Celeste I bet you 15 galleons!" Helena shouts at her enthusiastically.

Celeste turns her head to Helena and glares at her. "Excuse me!? Id rather die that let that man fuck me into oblivion!" She shouts back with annoyance.

Helena starts laughing "Come on! You sat on his lap and obviously he likes looking at you, maybe the man would like to look further"

Celeste throws a book at her. Helena ducks. "I will not have his cock up in me, no thank you! I dont know what that douche carries. He could have an STD." She gags.

"Celeste behave, he isnt that bad! I mean come on you dont know what hes packing under there" She smirks and gives her a wink before getting another book thrown at her, missing her head. "BITCH watch it!"

"Helena, dont get me wrong, me and you we love men with a massive cock, but not when its your old professor!!" Celeste shouts.

"But girl! Lots of girl at one point had a crush on him, he use to let me sit in his office because I got bored" Helena says with a smile

Celeste looks away and continues to put books away.

"You're such an idiot, Lena." She says with a sigh.

Helena walks over to her joyfully and wraps her arms around her "But you love me cause I can deal with you" She says with a grin.

Celeste pushes her off and Helena asks "What time you got work tonight?"

"Around 9." She says grabbing the box of books and walking to another shelf.

Helena smirks "You gotta get his cock tonight?" Celeste turns to her "No! And if I did-"

"HAH you said did!" Helena interrupts

She sighs "If I did it would probably be the worse sex of my life." Celeste continues as she keeps putting books on the shelf.

Helena sits down "And you'll tell me if you do get some right?"

Celeste nods "Of course girl"

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Once again she is at the club but on Snape's lap. Her hands wander down an up his shirt feeling the material beneath her fingertips. Her head in leaned on her shoulder grazing her lips against his neck.

"Are you just gonna play with me?" He asks his tone slightly harsher than usual.

"I dont usually kiss my stalkers" She replies with a bit of sarcasm. Severus looks up at her "Stop being such a brat" He purrs into her ear. "Be careful you wouldn't want anything to be turned around."

Celeste starts to properly kiss his neck, sucking and biting. His arm wraps around her as his breathes become sharp. "Merlin.." He groans as she starts to bite closer to his throat.

He grabs her face and turns her head to face him. "Behave yourself." He says with a scowl.

Her hands slide down to his belt and he gulps. "Do I make you nervous Severus?"

"No..Why would you think..That?" He stutters a little as her hand drift to the slight buldge in his pants. "Do I not?" She asks with a grin.

"Oh fuck.." He grunts as she palms him through his black slacks.

"Do you not like when I misbehave Severus?" She says and she keeps palming the buldge.

His grip on her hip tightens "Stop..Come on.." He leans his head back and grunts.

"Be careful you dont know what you're getting yourself into." He says.

Its a warning, but does she give a shit? No. Does she find this hot? Maybe. Does she want his cock? Definitely.

"How about I take you to a little room where you and I can..Be alone.." She whispers into her ear seductively.

She stands up off of his lap and takes his hand that is slightly larger than hers. His hand is rough, opposite to hers which is soft in a way.

She leads him through the crowds of people to a hallway with multiple doors either side of the walls.

She takes him into an empty room, with a occupied sign on the handle and locks the door.

Suddenly he pins her hands to the door "First tell me your name." He whispers in her ear as he kisses her neck

She lets out a quiet sigh

"Celeste.."

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪