Chapter eight- Felicis

"You slept with my professor!? How long ago was this!?" Helena shouts

Celeste leans against the counter "Well I mean girl, one thing led to another then it just. You know.. And it was about 3 weeks ago.."

Helena scoffs "How was it though?"

Celeste stares at her. "The sex?" She asks. "Obviously Celeste!" Lena shouts.

"It was.. God I could go for more."

"Big?"

Celeste smirks.

"Girl please tell me you have been doing it for 3 weeks." Helena says her tone serious.

"I mean its a here then there thing, sometimes when theres not a room he just kinda lets me ride him when were out in the opened in the club but quietly." She says and sighs.

"And you haven't like asked him why he wants you!?" She shouts. "I mean no, was I suppose too? Its not everyday I want a man"

"I know Celeste, but like you dont even want a date with him?"

She shrugs and walks away to stock the shelves.

"Ask him!" Helena says walking after her. "And if he says no?"

"Then he's still a grumpy cunt." She giggles.

Celeste giggles "Fine I'll give it a try. I have work tomorrow anyway.

The next day
(im lazy and once this is dont im gonna study)

Celeste is already in the club walking around and seducing both men and women.

Once she see's Severus walk in and sit down she waits a few minutes before going over to him and sitting on his lap.

"Hello Mr Snape."

"Hello Felicis." He says and she looks at him confused.

"Pardon?" She asks.
"Felicis." He says once again.

She doesn't know what he's talking about at all. Felicis? What does that mean? Is it a woman and hes gotten her mixed up with another?

"Its nothing, nevermind." He quickly says.

"I want to ask you something" She says as she places her hands on his chest.

"What is is?" He replies as he holds her hips.

Celeste gulps and sighs before speaking up "Would you like.. This is stupid."

She goes to get off of his lap before he pulls her back down and grabs her chin forcefully but gently. "Speak."
,
"Why do you want me and would you like to go out some time." She replies quickly hoping to get out of this hell hole.

"I want you, in ways I cannot describe. And I'd love to go out some time."

She stares at him "Really?"

"Yes."

She leans down and her lips graze his neck before kissing it.

His hand slides into her hair, pulling on it gently "Mm.. Good girl." He mumbles into her ear.

"

Such a good girl.."

She quickly gets off of his lap and takes him to the hallway of rooms, she opens the door and closes it behind him before he pushes her over to the bed.

He takes her corset off and admires her body before kisses from her neck, to her shoulders, to her chest, to her stomach. He looks up at her and she pulls him into a passionate kiss. Her tongue slipping into his mouth, the duo fighting for dominance. Her hand slid into his hair pushing him closer to delve into more of his sweet mouth and touches. The way his hand touch her body as if it was made for his hands and his hands only.

He pulls away from the kiss and pulls down her red tight short and looks at the matching lingerie.

She pulls him closer once again before he grabs her hands. "Dont act like that." He says harshly.

She looks away slightly scared but turned on by his tone of voice. "Ah- look at me."

She doesnt.

"Hey!" He grabs her chin.
"Look"
"At."
"Me."

He pulls her chin to make her face him. He quickly joins his lips with hers and starts to kiss yer roughly, but gentle in a way.

She grips onto his shoulders and wraps her legs around him. He pulls away from the kiss and she starts to undress him "So maby buttons" She mumbles before stripping him down to his boxers as he holds eyes contact with her. Her eyes drift down to his growing buldge.

"Eyes on me Felicis. Eyes. On. Me."

He pulls her lingerie down and slides down till his face is inbetween her thighs. His hands grip onto her, his thunbs circling on inner thighs. He delves his face into her heat, his nose rubbing against her clit as his tongue slips into her hole. Her head falls back as she grips onto his hair and her thighs squeezing together around his head. He pushes them apart and his tongue keeps sliding in and out lapping up the juices he collects.

His tongue pumps in and out of her as she she grips tightly onto his hair and moans loudly.

"Im co- Im coming!" She shouts. He pulls away. "Come for me." He delves back into her pumping in and out quickly.

She screams his name as her she releases her orgasm "Severus!!"

Her grip on his loosens and her hand falls to her side.

"Fucking hell. I cant tell if im just sensitive or your tongue is just really good" She sighs

"My tongue is really good?" He crawls back up to her.

He leans down and kisses her. She is able to taste herself on his lips.

"When can I see you then?"

"Saturday meet me at the Three Broomsticks at 3:45 on the dot, if not I'll wait Felicis."

Im hoping ya'll like this story😭😭