ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ - Mr douchebag

Sorry guys its was birthday and I had to go lots of places because of family, SO HEREEEE MORE CHAPTERSSSS AYYYY

"Could I get this in red do you think, Helena?" Celeste asks. They were both shopping for clothes in hogsmeade and stumbled upon a purse shop, with a beautiful black purse inside, but obviously..Celeste wanted it in red, it made her look or so she and everyone else says sexy. She looked absolutely devine in the colour red, no matter what she was wearing. Red was her colour.

"Oh my god yes girl!" Helens says excitedly. "You know its your colour Cele"

"Do ya think Mr douchebag will like it?" Celeste asks "Stop calling Snape a douchebag" Helena replies with a sigh "He isnt all that bad, just a bit of a grump! I was his favourite student ya know" Celeste giggles as Helena says this. "I doubt that."

Helena turns towards Celeste "Bitchh" She giggles at her friend. "Red is my colour, I agree girl."

Celeste and Helena pay for their stuff together and walk out with their new bags in hand. "And yes girl, Mr Douchebag will like it, everyone loves when you wear red, gives you that sexy look all over" Helena smirks.

"Gives you some in the front and some in the back" Helena giggles as she walks away with Celeste, the pair giggling loudly.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Celeste is serving drinks at the bar as usual dressed in her red corset, clear tights and red high heels.

"When will the rich ones come in, im literally getting 2 galleons right now" Celeste complains.

A stripper named Austin answers for her "They come in about 8 minutes from now maybe 9"

Celeste grumbles "Ughh, why cant they hurry up" Austin looks at her "Girl you know that we gain more money when they come at that time though the sex is horrendous."

Celeste agrees, the last time she had sex with one of the rich fellas it was absolutely horrible, no rhythm, nothing, just grabbed her and got her mouth to work. Pathetic if you ask me.

Celeste kept serving the men and women keeping up her flirty act as the time strikes and the wealthy cocky ass purebloods start to make their way inside the club.

Straight away Adeline was already taken away into one of the private rooms. Of course she was. Austin was busy entertaining some men who loved to watch him dance on their laps.

And of course, Celeste was getting starred at by Mr Douchebag, Severus Snape. His eyes follow her body everywhere, as she serves people, gives them a lap dance, walking everywhere she knows his eyes were on her.

"He's been starring for awhile girl" Austin says. "No shit" Celeste replies "He's been staring at me the whole time ever since he got here." She rolls her eyes

"He defo got a thing for you chick" He gives her a wiggle of his eyebrows and she fake gags. "Ew. Hes like 50"

"Go over to him bitch" He says with a little bit of sass as he walks over to another man with a smirk and slowly glides his hands down the mans chest.

Celeste groans and starts to walk over to Snape.

"You would think Austin would have common sense.." She thinks to herself as she finally reaches Severus.

"Why do you keep following me?" She asks as she sits on his lap so others know she is doing something.

"Who says I was following?" He replies. "Because you're starring at me like im a piece of meat." She says sternly.

Severus eyes are gazing into her eyes. "What?" Celeste asks.

"Nothing.." He says, the corner of his lips tilted upwards. "Just looking into your eyes"

Celeste looks deep into his own eyes, dull and dark, as if the light was taken away and out of them..

"Why do you keep focusing on only me?" Celeste asks. "I think you're the only one that I'd like to give me attention too" He says.

She's slightly shocked as everyone would usually go for Adeline or would usually just take Celeste into the private rooms and use her as their personal toy like usual, which was normal to be fair.

"You're just different."

She gazes at him "Im not a bad man." he says.

Her eyes trace over his features. His hair had grey hairs slight, a slight stubble on his face and a few wrinkles here are there, but her looked.. Good. Handsome in a way.

Her hands rest on his shoulders "So Im just a pretty little thing?" He stares at her "No." He answers her straight away, he didnt even have time to think he just.. Answered.

Her hands slide down onto his chest and rest there. "Do you want a lap dance or not" She rolls her eyes

"No I just want you on my lap if im honest" He says

"Now he was a weird one if he didnt wanr what every other man in this shit hole was having. They were all having sex."

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

So uhmmm SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING