Chapter nine- The night of dreams

"OKAY! So let me get this right. You're going.. On a date.. With my old potions professor.. to the Three Broomsticks." Helena asks.

Celeste nods.

"Girl, how long have you two been meeting for?!"

"A couple months, I mean I know he was cruel as your professor, but he seems more different than you're describing to me" Celeste replies

Helena giggles. "Have fun girl, just tell me how it goes"

She nods and walks out of the shop and into the bustling streets of Hogsmeade.

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Severus was sat at a table a glass of firewhiskey infront of him, fiddling with the rim.

"Another Mr Snape?" The bartender asks. Severus slides his glass across "Only a little, I cant be getting drunk."

The bartender nods and pours a little into his glass. "Thank you Michael." He says.

"Of course, anything for my old professor hm?" The boy smiles as he walks back to the bar.

Severus picks up his glass and swallows the liquid in one gulps the burning starting already in the back of his throat.

"Severus" He feels a hand touch his shoulder. He looks back and sees Celeste.

"Felicis."

"Shall I sit?" She asks and he nods.

"Please." He says. Celeste gives him a slight smile before sliding into the opposite chair of him.

His eyes are on her the way her skin shines, her lips, even her eyes are gorgeous, god is she beautiful. Her hair looks soft. Her cheeks are red. The way her dress looks on her is absolutely stunning.

"So is this were we are having our dinner?" She asks with a small smile

He shakes his head. "Somewhere else, if you want, we could go now before it snows."

She giggles as they both get up and walk outbof the tavern. "The snow is beautiful how could you not like the snow?"

"I just dont." He says a little harshly. "Well I love the snow its pretty when it falls especially" She replies.

He rolls his eyes as the pair keep walking in the starry night.

As they keep walking along the snow covered road, as Severus said it started to snow. It drops onto their hair and clothes sticking to them.

A smile is plastered onto Celeste's face as she watches it fall down.

Severus looks at her and his eyes wander over her face and drop down to her smile.

"Beautiful.." He mumbles as he continues to admire the woman next to him.

"Do you like the snow now Severus?" She asks.

"I do." He looks infront of him as they keep walking a slight smile sneaking onto his face.

"I knew you could!" She giggles.

He looks back at her face. How could she been so sweet and work such an evil job? Beautiful thing she is.

"Were here Felicis.." He speaks softy. She looks at the place in front of her and its a small cosy restaurant.

"This is where we are dining?" She asks

"I mean yes, if you dont.." He gets cut off as she happily walks in, him quickly following behind her. "Its so beautiful" She says.

His eyes on her face "It is.."

"Table?" The waiter asks. "Snape." He says.

The waiter leads them to the table and puts the menus down for them.

Celeste eyes are all over the place, looking at how pretty and cosy this small restaurant is.

On the other hand, Severus' eyes are on her. They have been this entire time actually. It was like she hypnotised him. The way she treated him meant the world to him. Usually it was the opposite. People still hated him for being a death eater, but she can hate him later. Right now he wants to enjoy this while it lasts.

After the lovely date

Severus' hand is being held in his pocket by Celeste as she leans her head on his shoulder repeatedly yawning.

"Do you need me to walk you home?" He asks.

She nods a little "Mhm.. Please Sev" He looks at her at the nickname she created for him.

He knew he might be pushing his hopes that she might actually like him, but them realised he'd have to tell her he was once a death eater. The guilt was eating him up. But he'd tell her soon. Not now. Not while someone enjoy his company.

Not while she's enjoying this. Not yet.

He walked her back to her small house and gave her a slight smile. "I liked this date of ours." She says with a yawn following after it.

"I did too and. Well if you want.. Id like to do it again? Something different obviously but then if you dont want to then.." He was rambling.

She giggled and he stopped himself "Id like that Sev"

He nods "Okay.. Maybe next week but on Wednesday?" She nods "Yes its perfect."

He was about to leave before she pressed her lips against his cheek and closed the door.

He pressed his hand to his cheek only to realise there was lipstick on it. He chuckled and began to walk away from the house.

He loved her, she was the sweetest soul hes met in a while. But he couldn't get his hopes up. Not yet he couldn't. Not yet.

HOPED THIS WAS OKAY FOR YOU LOT