𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - Wet dream

I LIKED HOW THE LAST CHAPTER CAME OUT SO IMMA COMPLETE THIS ENTIRE BOOK YAYYYY ENJOY ;)

"I'll never be done with you"

_____________________

"So who did you wanna talk about?" Helena asked Celeste.

"So I bet this guy obviously in the bookshop we worked at, but.. I also met him at my other job." I say and I bring the hot tea to my lips and sip on it slowly.

"What did he look like then?" She asks.

He was attractive that was for sure.

"He was wearing all black, he had a stubble, he was tall and slender but had some muscle, shoulder length black hair, oh and a black cape" I reply.

God though he was attractive, he seemed cocky, but fucking hell I wouldn't mind getti-

Back on track again.

"Oh! Uhmm.. Whats his name I forgot.. He works at Hogwarts, he's a professor there." Helena staring to drink her tea also.

"His hair looked greasy too, but it doesn't seem from up close" I add

"Fuck whats his name!" Lena starts to get frustrated with himself as she cannot remember the mans name.

Aftee a couple minutes she shouts "Severus Snape!"

"Who?" I reply back.

Severus Snape? Wasnt he some...

"You know the guy that got bit by Nagini, Voldemorts right hand man? Double agent Severus Snape!!" I shake my head at her reply.

"You really dont know who he is?" She asks me. To be fair. I know fair amounts but not much, Helena though seems to know a lot.

"He's a professor" I shrug at her and I sip my tea again.

"Girl you cannot be serious? He was in the papers and everything! You never knew!?" I shake my head at her

"Fuck me girl, you need to get out more." She rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Aint my fault, so why would he be at a stripper club?" I ask.

"Probably to enjoy women idiot" She says sarcastically. "Well no shit Lena, but like he doesn't seem the type to go through that shit no?" I ask

"Ay girl you're right on that part, he was my professor, he aint no sweet man, he's cold as fuck, always an ass to everyone." She said with annoyance.