Chapter 1 (HATE AT FIRST SIGHT)

Katerina's POV

"hey sissoo,Come quickly or we'll be late" cendric said in a disgust tone.

Cendric Rodriguez,my baby brother he is currently 17years old and soon is going to graduate from high school.

Today is his high school party and we are invited. We means me(Katerina Rodriguez),and my group members, they're Amelie,Daniela,Bella and Pierina.

*My dad is the Canadian mafia leader and I'm gonna rule his mafia because my brother don't like this mafia shit.
He wants to make his career in football.

But my father don't fucking support this but i support him and I want him to be a successful footballer.

Usually I do all the missions which are related to mafia.

I'm so fucking good in killing people trust me.......but my father thinks that I'm weak.

Please someone go and tell him that I'm not fucking weak.

My father lies to me all the time that's why I don't like him anymore.

I just fucking want to leave this house but I'm here because of my baby brother.*

I heard a knock on my door,"hey daring,are you there?" Said Amelie calmly.

"HEY ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" I heard my brother yelling from the downstairs.
I'm late as usual.

"I'm coming,sorry" i said in embarassment because everyone was waiting for me.

Everyone just gave me a disgusting look....

"Let's go" they'll said in the same time.

At the party*

Everyone is dancing and drinking.some of them actually many of them who actually don't fucking know each other are touching each other like shit.I don't get it that why this generation loves to drink alcohol and do these shitty things this much.

Amelia came to me with a pink liquid in her hand."Hey darling,you want some mocktail?" She said while dancing.

"No babe,I can't get drunk." I said rudely

"Why? please just one drink!" She begged but i shaked my head with a clear NO reaction.

"You know I have to keep an eye on all sides to see if anyone attacks us!" I said in rude tone.

"Please please please,just for today just forget this mafia shit and enjoy with us" She said while pulling me in the dance floor.

"Okay just for few minutes and then I'm out" I agreed in disappointment.

"Yayyyyy let's rock the party, darling!" She yelled in joy.

I went to the bar counter and just took one glass of champagne and I swallowed it down my throat,the bitterness of alcohol was burning my throat. I just had one drink cause i knew that I couldn't get drunk...

With Amelie and other girls I was dancing and felt someone grabbing my waist from behind i quickly turned around and pushed him away.

"Hey,you wanna have some fun?" That guy said.
"Nope,I'm older than you and I'm not into younger boys" I said while going back to bar counter.

Oh my God. How can someone just come and grab one's waist when you don't fucking know them,that's disgusting.

"Hey Katt,why are you there?,wanna come and have some fun?" Said Bella while drinking.
"Nopp I'm fine here" I said while waving her.

Suddenly I felt someone was glazing at me.when I turned around I saw the dark green eyes staring at mine.Wow they're the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. But soon I felt that I saw that guy before. Within moments I realized that we are in danger.
It was KALIX CASSANO,that motherfucking asshole whom i hate the most in my life.