Chapter 16 (Who is she?)

Katerina's POV

He quickly crashed his lips into mine.
We were fighting with our tongue. Soon he went for my jaws. The temptation between us was building high and high. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Let's do it!" As I gave him the permission he took out a condom from his drawer.
He undressed me within seconds. Then he went for himself. When he put off his boxers.... I saw the little him ... standing there for peace. He didn't waste a single second. He inserted his big toy inside me. It was big. Too big.

I could barely take it.
"Ah!" I moaned at the very first time.

"Don't babee....the night has just started....!" He said as he pushed it harder. My whole body clenched. First it was hurtful but then it turned into pleasure.

I was moaning like a slut. He kept entertaining me without taking a rest. I can hear his thrusts getting louder and louder. I know he's loving this too.

I was shaking and at the same time I wanted it more and more.

"Don't stop plZzz!!!!! harder!!" I requested him with different types of moans.

I couldn't stop myself and kissed him. The lust inside me was getting higher and higher.

"Deeper!" And he did exactly what I said.
"Harder more harder plZzz.......make me cum so hard...that I cry Daddy!" I moaned again and again.

Soon he hit my g-spot. The water splashed beneath me. I could feel myself erupting and I let out a loud moan in relief.

"Are you okay?why are thrusting like this!" I heard a voice and opened my eyes....that man in my dreams doesn't speak to me....

My jaw and heart dropped when I looked up and I saw "Kalix" was there on the top of me.

Wait...
Wait....
What the fuck... It was a sex dream...with the man of my imagination. I quickly sat up as I took deep breaths to stabilize myself. I was drenched into my own sweat as I shrugged to breathe.

I was breathing so hard. "Are you okay?" Kalix asked and he's smiling now.

Oh my God..... I'm so embarassed....did I say something while I was asleep? Oh god....this is so shameful.

I couldn't make an eye contact with him so I just nodded.

"Did you just saw some kind of sex-" I didn't let him finish the line and threw the pillow on his face.

I stood up and quickly entered the bathroom. Oh god.... I need to Ignore him now.

"So you dreamt about a sex?" He yelled and I slammed the door of bathroom.

Am I stupid? Why the hell I did that huhhh!
I brushed and showered and went out of the bathroom.
He was still sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Tell me tell me! Did you fucked someone so hard?" He asked and he was looking pissed off.

"Shut up or I'll never to talk to you again!" I said rudely.

He surrendered his hands. Like seriously....my whole dream ruined because of him. And he's asking me if I had a sex dream or not.
Where are his manners huhh????

Few moments later,
I went downstairs and saw kalix was sitting on dining table and drinking his coffee. When I went there he quickly stood up and went towards his office.
Wow.

What the fuck happend to him now? Va te faire foutre.(fuck off)

Kylie was missing and I searched the whole kitchen if there's any food..