Chapter 8 (Someone new?)

Katerina's POV

I can't take it anymore. I can't marry Kalix. I hate him. Why is this happening?I wanna kill everyone.
I heard a knock on my door and it was Cendric.

"You're marrying Kalix?" Cendric asked.

I opened the door and he entered my room.
"I don't want to!" I said.

"Then, just tell them no," Cendric said.

"Well, I said it thousand times...,no one's listening to me," I said.

"So, you're gonna marry him simply..." He said with disgust.

"What else can I do?" I said and my voice broke.

"You're not even trying.... I can't see you like this sissoo this is wrong, I can't loose you," he said.

"I know," I replied.

"Should I kill Kalix?" He asked.

"No! Don't even try... I'll do that... you stay away from this mafia shit..." I said.

"I'm your brother sisso, i can't see you like this......this time I should do something to save you" he said.

"No, please Cendric,, you know how dangerous dad is! If something happens to you what will I do?" I said.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful!" He said. Oh my God,,,my baby brother is acting like my guardian.

"Amelie and Stefan have a plan,you can help them but don't do something alone please,," i replied.

"Can i say something?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I heard that today there'll be a meeting at Rome. The Canadian, American, Russian, French, Italian and Spanish.....every mafia leaders are coming......" He said.

"I know but what should I do?" I asked with a question mark expression.

"You're definitely going there because you're the leader of Canadian ones, and Patriza is the of the Americans.....the other leaders are guys.......you should go there wearing something sexy....you should look the best women in the world.....you can manipulate any other leader except Kalix.......... Mafia's are always handsome...you can marry someone else then... better than Kalix." He replied.

"Wow......you want me to marry some other nerd to escape from another nerd." I said.

"But he'll be better than Kalix..." He argued.

"Bu-" he didn't let me finish. "Just try sisso please, I beg you... I want you to be happy" he requested while grabbing my hand.

Oh god, but this is not a bad idea but I'm afraid of something else. I'm afraid of my past and the guy from my past.

"Okay!" I said and hugged him tightly. My brother is taller than me and his body is definitely huge like shield. He's handsome too, his brown hair and light grey eyes makes him more beautiful. He looks innocent to me obviously. I know he does naughty, 18+ things at school. Maybe he has a girlfriend, I don't know whatever.

At the end, my brother is the one whom I love the most in my life........... I can do anything for him.

"Go and focus on your studies,your exams are coming up..." I advised him.

"Yes, I'll be the best footballer for you............. because you're my best sister.... I love you sisoo..." He said while rubbing his hands through my hair.

"Stop touching my hair and go," I said laughing and patting him on the shoulder. He went out from my room.

Ummm... let's try Cendric's idea. I checked the time and it was 11PM. Let's go and have some shower,and do some skin care. My skin should glow like a diamond today. I need some light and clear make up and i need to choose a dress too..