Chapter 9 (The wedding PART-I)

Kalix's POV

I'll burn his(Marcus's) whole country because of this bullshit. I'll not deny it again.
I'm being obsessed with her. I like it when she flights with me. I like it when she stabs me. I like it when she shows me her attitude. I fucking like her every single fucking thing including her body.
She's highly addictive like a drug. I know this drug will kill me but I wouldn't stop. I know she hates me like hell. I can't do anything stupid.
She fucking have to marry me. She'll fucking marry me. No one can stop me.
She's my mine property. SHE'S COMPLETELY MINE.
I'll control her.
That's final.

We will get married in two days.I have to buy her wedding dress, wedding ring, and matching heels.

I have a whole file on her.But still I don't know about her favorite things. It is impossible to understand her. No one knows about her favourite things.

I will fix everything for the wedding.This is the Italian wedding rule. Actually my mafia clan rules.

*I opened my phone and saw that Amelie and Stefan had came to her house*

I quickly turned on the microphone which I installed in her room two days ago. I can't stand any other guy touching her. Even if someone looks at him, I feel like killing him. She's fucking mine.
Yeah I'm stalking her. It's for her good and mine. I don't want her to make a stupid mess again.Besides, I have to go to a cafe with her today. But first I need to hear what they are talking about.

*The conversation between them*

[S/Stefan, A/Amelie/ K/Katerina]

S/ "don't do it,"

K/ "I will never marry Kalix,"

A/ "Katerina listen to me and him, this for your own good,"

S/ "I can't help you Katerina to escape your own wedding"

K/ "This is bullshit,"

A/ "nope, listen to us, you're not going to do anything stupid,we love you Katerina, And we're not doing anything to stop your wedding.!"

S/ "and this is final"

K/ "why are you guys doing this?" (Her voice broke)

A/ "if we do this, then the whole Italian mafia team will try to destroy us, they'll kill the innocents"

S/ "do you want that to happen?"

K/ "no,"

S/ "then you're marrying him and no buts!!!!!"

A/ "We love you so much and if that fucker tries to do anything stupid with you,-"

S/ "Then I'll kill him with my hands"

******

I can't listen to them anymore... Huhh....that bastard Stefan is thinking to kill me!!!!stupid!!I quickly took my phone and dialled Katerina's number.

*During the call*

"Who?"

"It's your future husband,Mia moglie" (Mia moglie : My wife)

"Fucker, how did you get my number huhh?"

"I'm your husband Neonata.......I know everything..." (Neonata : babygirl)

"Why the hell are you saying some fucking words in Italian which I don't fucking understand "

"My wish,Mia moglie"

"What the hell!"

"By the way, what is Stefan doing in your room?"

"Fuckk!!! Who told you?huhhh?"

KATELIX : THE BLOODY RULERS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara