Chapter 13 (Behaviour)

Katerina POV

When I opened my eyes, it was already morning. I saw that Kalix's one hand was still under my neck and other was over me. He was hugging me typically. I looked at his face and he was still asleep.

His huge body was covering me. He was warm. He made me warm.

I touched his cheeks with my hands and made few little circles with my fingers.

He was looking so handsome. How can someone look so good in the morning. I didn't want him to wake up. Because it's better when he's sleeping. No more troubles.

I constantly looked at him for minutes. I don't know why but this feeling was something.

Because of my another slightest movement...he woke up and directly made an eye contact with me. I was staring at his beautiful dark green eyes.

Wow!! they're mesmerizing.......... I can see the beauty of this whole fucking world in his eyes. I can't describe in words how beautiful they are. We were silent.

I took off my hand from his face and kept staring at him. Few minutes later.....he closed his eyes and took my hand over his face...

Like he seriously this Cowrady Cassano wants me to make imaginary Circle on his cheeks......cute hhhaah....

I took off my hand again. This time he opened his eyes and said "Good morning!" In a sleepy tone.

"Mmmhmm" I replied. I sat on the bed and he did the same. Suddenly this stupid guy placed his two hands over my cheeks and asked "How's your pain? Did you sleep well?"

Wait what......why is he doing this huhhh?????!!!.....hey god please tell him to Stop behaving like this with me.............. I don't know why but I can see butterflies all around us.
Wait what...did I just said us?

I gave him a shocked look.
He gave me a smirk.

"Why are you doing this?" I murmured.

"If Stefan can do this and why not me Mio amore? Although I'm your Marito (Husband)" he replied.

He's again with his Italian shit.
I didn't say anything. I just nodded to assure him that I slept well. Actually very well.

I stood up and went towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered with warm water.

I wore baggy winter clothes again because it was too cold. I saw that Kalix was standing there shirtless.

Oh my fucking God!!!! Just look at those abs............ I fucking wanna touch them badly............ he's so hot.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. He wore his suit and came out of the closet.

"Obviously work!" He replied rudely.

Wow...... I fucking hate this behaviour.....Fucker!!!!!!!

"Can I order food online?" I asked him. He was ignoring me wow.

"Why? just go and ask Kylie to make you whatever you wanna eat!" He replied

Wow that was really rude. Mf.

"Nope! Her cooking skills are bad!" I replied to tease him.

"Listen.....just eat poison if you're this much picky, I'm out of this shit!!" He replied and quickly went out.

Why is he Behaving like this..........too bad.
I went downstairs. But no one was there.
I took the new phone and ordered some ramen. Like seriously what can go wrong??????

Nothing will happen.... let's be positive like a proton.......you can do this Katerina....

If he tries to say something then just defend yourself or accept your blame ......