Chapter 18 (CELINE or CHANEL)

Katerina's POV

I woke up because my throat was drying. I need some water. And my sleep is not complete. Well, let's go and get some water. Cool. That Cowrady Cassano is grabbing me. He's still asleep. Deeply.

Looking so handsome and cute at the same time. But I wanna punch him on his face. Fucker. He kissed some other girl in front of me....maybe his ex and now he's sleeping while hugging me. Stupid. Such a Playboy.

Without any thinking I punched him hard on his face and he woke up. What?

He didn't break the hug. He leaned closer to me. Our eyes locked immediately. Aww his sleepy green eyes are so beautiful. The thing I liked the most in him.

"What do you want?" He asked me. Still closer to my face.

"W-a-t-e-r" I said. But still he was leaning on me. He used his right hand to bring the glass of water which was on the bed table. He put the glass over my lips. He wanted to feed me. Why the hell he's being so romantic in the morning. I wasn't drinking it.

"Take a sip sweetheart..." He murmured. I can feel his breathing.

Without thinking I drank the water and he put the glass beside. But he didn't went up from me. We were still close. So close.

He was coming more closer to me. At this point our nose was touching and his forehead was over mine.

"Satisfied your thirst?" He brushed his lips over mine.

"Mhmm.." as I replied,my lips brushed over his lips too.

He started to move his lips in mine. Oh god.... it's so satisfying. I'm loving it. But wait! He's a Playboy. I won't let him kiss me this easily. I pushed him.

"What now?you didn't like it?" He said.

"Stay away from me!" I replied.

"At least...let me finish the kiss..." He replied.

"Obviously not!" I shrugged.

"But I washed my mouth with listerine...." He replied.

"Go away from me or I'll kill you...." I said and wrapped the blanket over me. Shh!Such an arrogant fucker.

How can he be so romantic at this time... it's only 5:30 in the morning. And I'm not his loved wife at all. Our story should be named as his unloved wife who found him kissing his ex. Haha not so funny.

Motherfucker!

I need to sleep.

**************

And I finnally woke up by a strong light reflection from the window. It was feeling warm too. Cool. I mean hot. Hahaha...lame jokes.

As I checked the time.... what the fuck! It is 1:46 Pm.
Shit!!!!

Why are you so lazy Katerina...
I don't know why but my stomach is burning right now. Oh god....
Maybe...last night's spicy Korean party is the reason.
As I brushed my hands over my face... it was sticking...ew...my face is full of sibum. I need to wash it.

I went to the bathroom.... brushed... did my skin care... freshed up...

Now it's time to go downstairs and eat something tasty. Come on like I can't eat something because I'm having a bad appetite. Oh this is nonsense. Ignore it!

But!
But!
But!
When I went downstairs.... I saw that a girl came out from Kalix's office. What? And she is fucking wearing his clothes. And why the hell she's holding a pack of condom in her hands.
Wait....what the fuck is going on?