Chapter 15 (Emotions)

Katerina's POV

I woke up in a good mood. Because I had a good dream. I dreamt that there's a handsome and sexy man in my dreams....... we're falling in love........wow....but the thing is I forgot that man's face.

But I can see a man's face in front of me and he is.....cute too. When I tried to move my body I felt that his one arm was beneath my neck and another one was on my waist. He was still asleep. I was looking at his beautiful face.............my god....his jaws are something I definitely like.

I kept staring at him. And suddenly he opened his eyes. Those dark green eyes....my god...... I can adore these dark green eyes my whole life... I let out a breathe.. I don't know I was holding.
Maybe his masculinity is the reason.

He tried to move his arms beneath my neck, so I lifted my head to help him.

"Ah!" He groaned while lifting his arm. He sat and looked at me then said "you're heavy..."

Wow... he's ruining my mood from the very first hour of the day. "Who the fuck told you to put your arm beneath my neck huhh!" I argued.

He gave me a cute smile. Why why why????why is he giving me smiles now...

"You're the one who climbed on my arm first Amore mio(my love)!" He said while rubbing his arm.

Wait bruh... I'm not that heavy.... seriously?
"Hahhaha.....Why didn't you throw me away?huhhh???who the fuck told you to hold me all night?" I questioned him.

"Wow Mia moglie(my wifey).... don't be mad.....how can I let you wake up in the middle of the night?" He replied sweetly.

Hey....why are you Behaving so well....be rude be rude........

"Stop flirting!" I said with a sigh. And he quickly gave me a kiss on my cheeks.
I gave him a death stare and don't know why it didn't affect him.

"What?you didn't like it?" He questioned me.

No words came out from my stomach. My stomach was aching because of butterflies. I can only see more and more blue BUTTERFLIES in front of me. My cheekbones started to hurt.

"See your cheeks are red....why are blushing huh?" He said again.

I quickly touched my cheeks with my hands and stood up from there.

"Stop overthinking...Mr. stupid!" I told him to make him angry. It was international. He should hate me.....

We can't like each other or be friends. Or it'll end up badly. I can't let myself fall for him.
I know my reply made him mad.
His reactions changed within seconds.

"Overthink what?" He asked angrily.

I know I'm the villain here but seriously.... I can't do it anymore.

"About last night....." I murmured.
"Last night...maybe it was just a mistake... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you......you were making me feel better....so I got a little excited and kissed you... that's it!" I continued. I know that I'm such a bad person.

"Oh!" He said angrily and went out of the room. He shut the door very harshly. I know I fucked up. God just help me. Don't let me die because of hunger.

But I should at least behave like a human with him. Forget it. I don't know what to do. But I'll do whatever my brain says. Don't listen to your heart. Come on Katerina you can do this. This is your life now.

I went towards the bathroom.... I brushed my teeth.... showered......

After showering I went towards my closet to wear something comfy. But......By mistake, the pair of shoes that Kalix had bought me for the wedding fell from my hand. These two shoes were my favorite.My mood instantly worsened.I wanted to cry but I had nothing else to do.I wish I could go to Kalix and ask him to buy me another pair of these shoes.