New Beginnings

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

"Storm!" A woman yelled causing Lauren to turn around. "Ma'am?"

"You ready?" Coco asked "Yea, I guess." Lauren huffed

Lauren and three other girls from the strip club got booked to do a party tonight. This was the part Lauren hated the most about working at a strip club.

She didn't like doing private parties at random places but that's what got them the most money so she did what she had to.

When their driver arrived they all got in the car and took a few shots before pulling off. Lauren usually got tipsy before stripping so she could loosen up a bit.

By the time they arrived she could feel the liquor in her system. She felt good, good enough to dance in front of people she didn't know without feeling embarrassed or insecure.

Kat rang the doorbell a few times then a guy with waves and lots of tattoos opened the door for them and let them in.

"Y'all late as hell." He spoke "Better late than never." Lauren mugged while chewing her gum.

"Shit... you right." He chuckled while looking her up and down. "I'm always right."

As they walked through the house the smell of weed hit their noses almost immediately. Lauren liked to get high but on her own time. She didn't like smoking anybody's weed because she saw what it did to her best friend.

The guy directed them to a room where they could put their bags and change their clothes.

"You think we'll be strippers forever?" Vegas asked "We can't be strippers forever we gone be old and wrinkly one day. Vegas you can be whatever you wanna be, youn have to limit yourself to being a stripper." Lauren responded

Vegas was the youngest one out of the four of them. Technically she wasn't supposed to work at the strip club because she was only 19 but they all had to start somewhere.

"You right" She giggled "A fuckin' airhead." Lauren shook her head before changing her clothes.

Everybody knew Vegas did hard drugs so her head was a little messed up. They just tried to treat her like she was normal.

"Everybody ready?" Lauren questioned as she put on her heels. "Yup" They all replied.

Once everybody was done getting dressed they left the room. They then danced to the music that played throughout the house while people threw their money on them.

After a while they began dancing on people who had the most money.

Feeling someone grip her arm she looked back with a look of shock on her face. "Ty-tyquan?" She mumbled