7

𝘈𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯

𝘛𝘺𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴, 22
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

A few days before Christmas Ty surprised Lauren with a trip to the mountains for Christmas

A few days before Christmas Ty surprised Lauren with a trip to the mountains for Christmas. Neither one of them had ever been so he thought they'd enjoy themselves.

They dropped their bags off at their cabin then went to the grocery store to get a few things.

As Lauren grabbed food from the freezer Ty purposely hit her with the cart while recording her. "Stop it Tyquan." She simply said, keeping her focus on what she was looking at.

"Sorry" After she put the items in the cart they went to a different isle for cereal. Ty then bumped into the back of her ankles causing her to look back at him.

"Tyquan why you gotta be so close? Back the fuck up a lil bit, damn." She mugged "Ian mean to." He responded trying not to laugh.

"I want those, can you get the box for me?" She pointed to a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Ty got the box for her then tossed it in the cart.

"Okay, anything you want specifically?" Lauren questioned as she walked ahead of him. "Imma get me some oreo's and shit."

Ty laughed lowly then hit her with the cart again while still recording. "Tyquan imma beat yo ass! Move- gimme the fucking cart!" She yelled as she hit him. "Ite" He died laughing while running from her.

"Play to damn much." Lauren rolled her eyes before walking down the aisle with the cart. "Why you always angry?"

"Get that funky ass camera out my face. I already told you twice to stop bumping me with that damn cart." She fussed at him. "I'm sorry, ian mean to." He kissed her cheek and stopped the video.

Once they got to the cookies Lauren bent down to grab a pack of Oreo's. Ty wrapped his hand around her long hair and began dry humming her.

"Why you gotta record every fucking thing? Move offa me nigga you being worrisome!" Lauren raised her voice hitting him again. "You so mean."

"Shhh- just be fucking quiet. Be quiet Tyquan!"
"Okay Lauren." He pouted

Lauren grabbed his belt buckle and dragged him through the store with her. Once they were done shopping they checked out and put their bags in the car before leaving.

When they got back home they took the groceries inside and put them away.

"It's cold as fuck I gotta go bundle up." Lauren ran upstairs while Ty poured himself some milk to have with his oreo's.