5

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

While Ty talked to Louie outside Lauren sat in the car. She was beyond tired and ready to go home. She had been with him for a week straight to take a break from working.

Going back to the club was really something she was dreading. Lauren thought about just quitting but she didn't know what she would do next.

Her biggest fear was being broke again. Getting through school was her main priority at the moment. All the drama that came with dancing just wasn't sitting well with her.

"Ite, you ready?" Ty asked as he got in the car with her. "Yes" She yawned

"Where yo shoes at?" He questioned "In the back, ian wanna wear them no more. Are we going home now? I'm sleepy Ty."

"ARe wE gOINg hoME nOw Ty iM slEEpY." He mocked her causing her to roll her eyes. "I got some that'll put you to sleep fasho, hold up."

Ty immediately pulled off and parked in an area where there was no cars. He looked over at her seeing that she was already looking at him. "You so fine." He spoke after kissing her. Ty put his hand between her thighs and rubbed her vagina.

He then slipped his hand inside her panties and rubbed her clit, feeling how wet she was. Lauren lifted her shirt so he could suck her nipples which he did.

Lauren turned her body towards him to remove her pants. Once her pants were off he slid two fingers inside her.

"Oh shit Ty." She gasped as he began giving her head. "Fuck!"

"God! That shit feel so good Ty." Lauren moaned while holding his head. "Mmm" She grunted feeling him hit her spot.

Lauren leaned against the door and let her eyes close. Every time she was close to cumming Ty would stop what he was doing to make her last longer.

"Tyquan stop teasing me!" She whined "I'm about to cum!" Lauren dragged out, curling her toes.

Ty came up for air then rubbed her clit as fast as he could while still fingering her. He looked at Laurens face and smiled seeing her lose it.

"UGHHH- UGHH!" Lauren screamed as she creamed on his fingers. Ty sucked his fingers clean then grabbed her by her hair and spit her cum in her mouth.

Lauren tongue kissed him until he pulled away from her. Without saying a word he put the car in drive and pulled off.

Lauren fixed her pants and looked down at her legs that were twitching uncontrollably.

Once they got to his house they showered together then got in his bed.

"I'm kinda hungry Ty." Lauren spoke "Why you ain't say some before we laid down?"

"It's fine" She shrugged "Nah, I got you. What you wanna eat?"

"Get wingstop" Lauren responded "Got you"

Ty took out his phone and ordered them some food which would arrive in about thirty minutes.

"When I posted you on your birthday this girl hearted my story, ian really think nothing of it. When we got out the shower just now she texted me saying y'all was messing around, is that true Tyquan?" Lauren asked