6

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

Since the holidays were approaching Lauren decided to meet up with her mom for lunch. She wanted her little brother to spend some time with her for a few days while he was on break but she had to ask first.

Kendra walked inside the restaurant and looked around before seeing Lauren. She then walked to her table and sat down across from her.

Kendra was a well put together woman. She had a nice job, wore designer clothes, and drove a Benz truck.

Growing up, Lauren thought she was the prettiest woman ever. She wanted to be exactly like her mom when she grew up. That was until she got older and realized how much of an asshole her mom truly was.

"Hi ma" Lauren smiled "Hello Lauren"

"You got money and turned into a snob, you know that, right?" She asked "When you're living like me then you'll understand. I make REAL money honey." Kendra scoffed

"You're beneath me, understand that." She added as she took her shades off. "Who says that to their daughter? Like seriously." Lauren chuckled out of anger.

"You're not my daughter. I don't know who you are anymore Lauren. My daughter would never dance half naked in front of strangers for money."

"Ma you do realize you put me out right? I wasn't about to be a bum. I had to get my ass up and make shit happen for myself."

"Wow, you're really proud of being a slut? I wonder what your father would think of the new you."

"I'm not even gonna go there with you. There's nothing new about me i'm the same person I was when you put me out. All I wanted was to see if I could have Marli for a weekend while he's on break."

"Do you seriously think I want my baby around you? There's no telling what you'll be having him doing or what people you would have him around."

"Ma I would never put him in harms way. I haven't seen him in weeks. I just wanna give him, his gifts and take him to enjoy himself."

"I will think about it Lauren." She responded

Lauren figured that was a no but it was worth a try. She'd just drop his gifts off to him another day.

"Okay but when are we gonna fix this? What did I do to make you hate me so much? Ever since I started high school you just been on my back."

"You make dumb decisions."

"I was supposed to be at a university right now but instead i'm a stripper paying for myself to go to a community college. You put me in this position so thank yourself for the way I turned out."

"So you're gonna just blame me? Lauren I gave you life. You could do whatever you put your mind to and you chose to be a stripper instead of getting a real fucking job."

"You graduated high school you're acting like you couldn't finish school. So how you turned out is your fault." She continued

"All that money you had put up for me where is it? Because I don't have it. Since before I was born up until I was 18, where is all of the money that was supposed to be in my savings for me to go to school? Even if I were to get a job it would be minimum wage and that's not enough for me."Lauren responded