4

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

Lauren tried on her lingerie and new heels then looked at her body in the mirror. She then took a few pictures of herself.

Music play through her apartment from a playlist she created specifically for this night. She took four shots back to back so she could loosen up.

She got the key to her second bedroom no one was allowed in and unlocked the door. Once she went inside she turned on the led lights and lit a candle.

Since the room stayed clean she didn't have much to do in there but straighten up.

Knocks came to her front door so she left the room and put her robe on before getting the door.

"Hey handsome, happy birthday." She smiled "Preciate you bae." He replied before kissing her.

"What you got on? You just got off or some?" He questioned referring to her heels. "No, gimme a hug."

"You smell so good." Ty complimented "Thanks"

She grabbed his hand and led him to the room. Lauren closed the door behind herself then made him sit in the chair that was right in front of her pole.

Lauren dropped her robe and began dancing to the music.

𝘓𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵
𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣
𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘯 𝘢, 𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰? 𝘖𝘩
𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺

Ty took a wad of money from his pocket and began throwing it on her. He sat there in awe, watching her do unbelievable tricks on the pole.

Once the first song ended she removed her bra revealing her nipple piercings to him. Lauren's boobs sat up nicely and bounced a little as she danced.

Lauren began dancing on Ty. He caressed her body while she grinned on him. She could feel his penis growing harder as she continued.

Ty gripped her boobs softly then before sucking one of her nipples. She looked down at him and smiled. He stood up while still carrying her then tossed her on the couch she had in there.

He took her heels off her and kissed up her body until he got to her face. Lauren pulled him closer to her and kissed his lips.

"You good?" He asked "Yes"

"We finna fuck? Cause ion wanna make you uncomfortable and that won't yo intentions wimme right now."

"Boy I'm basically naked and you think we not finna fuck?" She smacked her lips. "I was just tryna make sure."

"Just be quiet. Less talking, more kissing. You know what just let me get on top."