3

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

Lauren entered Ty's house and immediately took her shoes off. Ty wasn't downstairs so she locked the door behind herself and went upstairs to his room.

"Heyyy" She dragged lowly seeing that he was half sleep. "Why you sleepy?" She asked sitting on his bed.

"I been workin' all day. Take yo hoodie off, get comfortable bae."

"You and this bae word." She smiled as she took her hoodie off to hang it on his door. "What's funny?" Lauren asked after he started laughing.

"I know yeen got on a fuckin' night gown Lauren."

"I do, I like to sleep in them. Is that a problem with you?" She mugged "Nah, but why the fuck you always muggin' somebody?" He shook his head so she hugged him.

"You smell so damn good."

"I always do." Lauren responded "You sleepy?" He questioned "Kinda... you can go to sleep though."

"Gimme kiss" Ty whispered, Lauren hovered over him then kissed his lips. Ty grabbed her by her neck and deepened the kiss.

Feeling his hand rubbing on her inner thigh she started to feel a feeling she hadn't felt in a while. Being with Ty again felt so unreal to her.

"Yo ass so fat bae." He admitted "Eat it then." Lauren playfully suggested. "Shit... I just might have to."

"Nah you freaky frog I'm cool off that, that's too grown for me." Lauren wasn't really into those type of things yet because it just seemed weird to her. "When the last time you- had sex?" Lauren cut him off. "Yea"

"Me and my ex broke up like five months ago and he was the last person I was really with."

"You still love him?"

"Yes but ian in love with him, i'm so over that man. Dude was cheating on me with hella bitches and ian even know until the end of our relationship."

"Youn deserve that, I would never cheat on you Lauren." Ty smirked "Ion believe nothing a nigga gotta say to me, you gone have to show me baby."

"Yeen sayin' shit." Ty yawned "Okay go to sleep. Tomorrow imma make you some breakfast, alright?"

"Ite" He nodded before giving her another kiss.

Lauren put on a random movie for them to watch until they fell asleep for the night.

When the morning came Lauren woke up before Ty and did her morning routine. She then went downstairs to find something to make. She decided to cook french toast, eggs, and turkey bacon.

"Hello?" Lauren asked after picking up the phone for Miracle. "Hey bestie, what you doing?"

"Cooking breakfast for me and Ty. What you up to this morning?"

"I just left my appointment with Kees. Guess what I'm having."

"A boy?" Lauren asked "Nope, a girl! I just cried so hard man."