8

𝘈𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

stormyy_m  𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

stormyy_m 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"Whew! I hope this don't start no drama with anybody. I just wanted to post my man." Lauren sighed "Turn yo comments off."

"I already did that. We gone be sent in everybody's group chats. We cute though."

"Fasho" Ty agreed "Ain't shit to be worried 'bout. We happy, that's all that matter. You ready yet?"

"No, stop rushing me." Lauren continued to do her makeup while Ty stared at her. "What?!" She asked

"Why the fuck is you yellin' at me? Ian did shit, i'm just sittin' here mindin' my business Lauren."

"You're irritating me why are you sitting here watching me when you could be getting ready?"

"Bruh yo slow ass be trippin' fa nun. Ian even finna go there witchu tonight." Ty waved her off then went in his suitcase and got his outfit out for the night. "Big ass head." He mushed her then ran out of the room causing her to chase him.

"You gotta be quicker than that!" He laughed after locking himself in the bathroom. "You gotta come out sometime, i'm not worried."

Lauren walked away and Ty stayed in the bathroom for another five minutes to change his clothes.

When he came out he went back into the room not seeing Lauren. "What now? Lame ass nigga."She yelled as she walked up behind him putting him in a headlock. "Nigga you snuck me!" He laughed

"You snuck me first. Stop fucking with me or i'm never talking to you again, understand?"

"Let me go." Ty laughed while trying to get out of her grip. "Say you sorry fuck nigga."

"I'm sorry baby ian gone hit you nomo I swea. Let me go." Lauren finally let him go then he sat on the bed to catch his breath. "You must be on your period."

"Why the fuck would you just jinx me like that?" She hit him in his chest. "Cause you mean as hell. Why you being like this wimme?"

"I'm not on my period. I'm just a girl. I have birth control so I rarely get it." She shrugged "It's annoying when people just look at me when i'm trying to do something."