𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒

𝘔𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘪

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳, 21
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩

Lauren taped her last box up and stacked it onto another. She was moving in with Ty because she spent so much time at his house.

"Alright, you sure about this?" Lauren's dad asked her. "My whole apartment is packed up and my lease is up tomorrow, yes i'm sure dad." She responded

"Okay well me and your uncles are gonna meet you over there." He responded before they began moving the rest of the boxes out of her apartment.

"Thanks guys!" She dragged out. "Anytime baby girl."

While they did that, Lauren walked through her apartment to make sure she had everything which she did.

"Hello?" She smiled picking up the phone for Ty. "I just got off, you still need my help?"

"They got it just make sure you're home when we get there so you can help them. I already gotta unpack everything alone, the least y'all can do is move it for me."

"Baby you spoiled as hell. I got you though, what you wanna eat tonight?"

"Ummm... i'm not sure but i'll figure it out soon. We gone be there in an hour or so."

"Bet" Lauren ended the call at sat on the counter top until they were completely done moving.

Hours later all her things were moved in so she took a shower and got ready for bed.

"Today drained me." She sighed "Man yeen did shit. I'm finna go smoke, you comin?"

"No ion wanna smoke tonight. I go back to work tomorrow and i'm so irritated. I can't wait until this semester is fucking over man." She huffed "Only a few more months bae. You need my help so you can stop working right now?"

"No, you're already letting me stay here for free. Keep yo money baby you work hard for it. I'll be okay until May." Lauren touched his face before kissing him. "Girl you say that like we roommates or some. Why would I move you in and make you pay bills? That's some sick shit."

"Iono cause some niggas be- ian some niggas don't even go there." Ty cut her off. "You're right, we don't have to unpack all this today. We can do it gradually over the next few weeks."

"We? Nigga ian got nun to do with that. You ain't move shit so you can unpack it yourself." He responded "That's fair but really?"

"Yes really. I just got off a nine hour shift i'm finna take a shower and call it a night."

"I'll stay up and wait for you though."

"I got a question youn have to say yes though." He spoke as he undressed himself. "What is it?"

"Can you cook for me? I'm tired of eating out I want some real food."

"What you wanna eat?" She smiled "It's some chicken in the sink I had my sister take it out when she came over here a few hours ago."

"Were you gonna cook for me?" She asked "No, I was gone have you cook but only if you feel like it."

"How do you want it, fried, baked, or in the airfryer?"