Ring shopping

3 days later

Damian
I'm gonna take advantage of the free time I have right now. I texted Sam and Colby. Kylie and I live in LA so she's friends with a bunch of emo YouTubers. I texted Sam and Colby.

Me: hey I need some help. Are y'all busy today?

Colby: not really, just editing

Sam: why??

Me: I'm going ring shopping for Kylie

Colby: 😱😱😱😱

Sam: fr??

Me: yes!!!

Sam: let me get dressed and I'll be there in 20

Me: okay bet

Colby: I'll leave when Sam does

Me: okay

I walked in the bedroom and said hey I'm gonna go out with Sam and Colby for a bit. I'll be back later. Kylie said okay. I kissed her and said I love you. Kylie said I love you more.

15 minutes later
I saw Sam and Colby pull up. I walked outside and got in Colby's backseat. He pulled out. Colby said so what type are you looking for? I said I don't want a basic ring. Sam said how do you plan on proposing? I said I kinda wanna do it at money in the bank depending on if she wins or not. If not I'm gonna do something off TV. Sam said you're gonna be nervous as hell about that. I said I know but I want it to be memorable for her. So if she wins at money in the bank. I'll definitely do it there. Sam said well we better be invited to money in the bank. I said of course! Colby said connect to the Bluetooth. I said sure. I connected and turned on the fear by dark divine. Colby said I love dark divine. I said same.

2 hours later
We have literally went to every single jewelry store in LA. Sam said there's one more shop in LA. I said holy shit, I swear better find it here. If not I don't know where else to go. Colby said what's the shop called? Sam said pulled up to Blue Nile. I said please god let the ring be in here. Colby said I have a feeling it will be.

10 minutes later
We pulled up and walked in. The man said hi, how can I help you? I said I'm looking for a ring. I wanna propose to my girlfriend and I don't want a basic ring though. Sam said Kylie is into spooky things. The man said follow me then. He took me to a table and pull out a bunch of rings and said we just got these in. Colby pointed at a black and grey one with moons. I said oh my god, that's gorgeous. Sam said she'd love that. I said I'll take that ring and she's a size 7. The man said I'll be ring back with the ring. He went to the back. I said thank god. Can I hide this at y'all's house. Colby said I'll keep it in my room. I said awesome. The man came out with a box and took it to the register. He said $676.34. Sam said goddamn. I swiped my card. The man put it in a bag and said have a nice day. I said you as well. We went to Colby's car. I opened the box and looked at it. I said it's so pretty. I literally cannot wait to propose to her. Colby said I can't wait to see it. I said not gonna lie I'm nervous as hell now that I have the ring. Sam said that woman's in love with you. Go look at what she just posted. I pulled up her instagram and saw the pictures from our boudoir photoshoot. I read the caption out loud.

To the love of my literal life Luis. I love you more than anything. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are my happy place when my world's falling apart. You are my future, I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I love you till the end of time my love.🖤

Colby said still have any doubts she's gonna say no now? I said no. I'm actually about to cry man. I love that woman with everything in me. I can't wait to marry her. Sam said I can't wait to see it. I said I know. We went back to the house....