Damian

Kylie
I walked around looking for Damien. He was with the judgement day. I ran over and hugged him. Rhea said woah! You 2 know each other? Damien said what's wrong? I said fuckin Shayna's pissing me off. Damian said what'd she do? I was I was on the phone with your mom. When she came over and started bitching at me. We got in a fight and she said she wouldn't be surprised if I cheated on you. JD said hold up y'all are together? Dom said why didn't we know this? I said because we wanted to keep our love lives separate from our careers. Anyways I can't stand that bitch. Damian held my shoulder and said listen to me, I love you with every bone in my body. I know you would never cheat on me. So don't let her get in your head. Our relationship is none of her business. I said I don't want you to leave me. Damian said I promise you, I'm not going anywhere. He kissed me and hugged me. Finn said you know how weird it is to see you and Tiffany Stratton kiss. Kylie said yeah, don't call me by her name. My names Kylie Jackson. I'm basically the emo version of her. Rhea said so you hate Shayna because she tried to ruin your relationship? I said yeah. Damian said and she literally almost did. But thank god I didn't leave her. I couldn't see myself without her now. I kissed him and said I love you. Damian said I love you more. I said well I'm gonna go change. I'll meet you at the car. Damian said yes ma'am. He kissed me. I went to the locker room....