Contract Signing

Next Monday

Kylie
Shayna and I were doing a contract signing. She was already out there. I half black heart. I walked out and went to the ring. I got in. Stephanie, Shane were there. They also had the whole women's locker room around the ring. Shane gave me a mic. I said is it necessary to have everyone here? Shane said after last week yes it is. Shayna said so extra. I said finally something we agree on. Now let's get this over with before someone gets hurt. I grabbed the pen and signed. I gave Shayna the pen. She said before I sign this why should I give you a match? I said why do you want to know? Are you scared I'm gonna beat you AGAIN? It's your chance at redemption since I beat you multiple times back in UFC. But you don't have to sign it. You'll just prove my point. Shayna said which is? I said you're a weak and pathetic. Shayna you've gone soft since you came here. Shayna said I have not. I said you sure about that? Have you seen your match statistics since you got on the main roster. They were good in NXT now that you're up here. You're getting beat by the likes of Liv Morgan. What are you gonna do when I make you tap out? Shayna said you're not gonna make me tap out. I said wanna bet. Shayna said yeah. I'll sign under 1 condition. I said what? Shayna said if I win you leave WWE. Stephanie said uh no. I said and if I win you have to admit to what you did and publicly apologize to me. Do we have a deal? Shayna said deal. I stuck my hand out. She shook my hand. I let go. She signed the contract. Shane said in 2 weeks at hell in a cell it will be Shayna Bazler vs. Kylie Jackson. I went to walk away. Shayna said oh Kylie. I turned around. She flipped the table and tackled me. She started punching me. Superstars got in and pulled her off me. I slid out of the ring. Shayna stared at me. I waved and walked to the back....