Promo

Monday

Shayna
I was in the ring. I said so as you know next week is the match you've been waiting for since UFC. Shayna Baszler vs Kylie Jackson. We all know I'm gonna win I'm just humoring her to let her think she's gonna win. Kylie isn't worthy of a match. She hasn't even proven herself to me. She isn't capable of beating me. I....Kylie came out and stood on the stage. She said I'm not capable of beating you. I've been waiting for you to say that. Because I have a video for you. Play the video.

We were in the octagon. The bell rang. Kylie ran over and kneed me hard in the kidney. I fell, she got on top of my and started punching me. She pulled me up and slung me into the cage. She pulled me up, kicked me hard in the jaw. My mouth started bleeding. She grabbed my hair and punched me repeatedly. She did a hip toss, kneed me in the head and put me in the triangle choke. I tapped out.

Kylie said so what did we just watch? I said okay you beat me once. Kylie said no I did multiple times. I can play the other videos where I made you tap out? I said that isn't necessary. Kylie said awe why? I thought you wanted me to prove myself. I'm giving you evidence I can beat you. Oh wait, I know what it is. You're scared I'm going to embarrass you here too. I mean let's face it Shayna I'm way stronger than you. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I said I don't see how Damian puts up with you. Kylie said leave him out of this. I said eww I found it. Guys if you aren't aware Kylie is dating Damian Priest. Kylie said oh wow big deal I'm dating Damian. I could honestly careless about any bodies opinion on my relationship. I said you wanna know why he's with you? Kylie said why? I said he knows he'll never get someone as pretty as you. Tell me why are you even with him? Kylie said didn't your Boyfriend abuse his ex wife? I said shut your mouth. Kylie said no! You wanna bring my man into this I'll bring yours in. I'd rather date Damian, a man that treats me like a literal god than someone who abuses women. I said shut up! Kylie said it really doesn't surprise me Blake would be abusive. I never told you this. Because I knew it would crush you. Now before people jump down my throat. Damian knows about all this. But before Damian. Blake and I were a thing. I said yeah right. Kylie said I have pictures to prove it. Anyways I left him because he beat me up. I also have pictures and a video of the abuse. The scar on my stomach is from when he threw hot coffee on me. Because I forgot to wake him up. Now tell me what's worse dating a rockstar or a MMA fighter who is extremely abusive? Imma go with the MMA fighter. I said come down here and say it to my face. Are you like this with Damian? Kylie said no because I love him and I really hate you. I said let it go. Kylie said if you tell me to let it go one more time. Imma come down there and we'll have the match early. The fans chanted yes. I said we all know she won't do it. Kylie said wanna bet? I said yeah bring it. I threw my mic down and took off my jacket. Kylie ran down and tackled me. She started punching me. I rolled over on top of her and started punching her. I pulled her up and kneed her in the kidney. I tried to throw her against the ropes. She reversed and did a spinning heel kick. I fell. She jumped on my stomach and put me in the triangle choke. Superstars ran down and tried to get her off of me. She wasn't letting go. She screamed TAP BITCH! I was about to pass out. I tapped out. She didn't let go. I continued tapping till I passed out....