She told you

Kylie
I was in the locker room getting ready. Tiffany walked over and said hey Kylie can we talk? I said did she tell you? Tiffany said wait you knew? I said yeah, I've known we were sisters for a really long time. Dad didn't hide it from me. Tiffany said and you didn't think it would be a good idea to tell me? I tied my shoe and said no, because I didn't wanna pull you down. You were better off thinking we're not related. Tiffany said well I can't act like we aren't. I said okay and what am I supposed to do about that? Tiffany said talk to me. Let's get to know each other and actually be sisters. Considering we are twins. I said why didn't Angela tell you? Tiffany said she thought it would be best if we didn't know. I said and we can keep it that way. Tiffany said uh no we're not. I've always wanted a sister and now that I know I actually have one. I want to have a relationship and get to know you. I said come on Tiffany we both know this isn't going to work. We can be friends okay. Tiffany said ya know what screw you I wish we weren't related. I rolled my eyes. She slapped me and walked out. I followed and screamed TIFFANY! She turned around and screamed WHAT?! I slapped her. We started fighting. Braun and Andrade ran over. They pulled us apart. Braun screamed STOP! We stopped. Andrade said okay what the hell happened? Tiffany said nothing! I said it's none of your business! So stay out of it! I turned around and walked away....