Instagram

Nia
I was in a hotel room with Liv and Tiffany. I said so Tiffany what do you think of your sister? Tiffany said Kylie and I aren't related. Liv said are you positive? Because you act the same and you look identical. Tiffany said okay and I would know if I had a sister. Liv said never know. I said alright someone pull up her Instagram and let's do some digging. I pulled up Instagram and oh the first picture is her in a cheerleading uniform. Tiffany looked and said what's the caption say. I said "once a cheerleader always a cheerleader". I scrolled down and said oh she turned 24 on May 1st as well. Tiffany said okay so we share a birthday. I said um you look alike, you're the same age, you share a birthday and you were both cheerleaders. I scrolled and seen a video of her doing gymnastics. I said look. I showed her. Tiffany said cool she's flexible. I continued scrolling. She had a picture of her, Brendon Urie and Gerard Way. I said guess who she's friends with Tiff? Tiffany said I don't know. I showed her. Tiffany said wait what she's friends with Gerard Way and Brendon Urie. I read the caption "got to hang out with some old friends today. This was way over due." I said Tiff y'all are so much alike. Liv said you're aggressive just like her. You can't tell me you're not related somehow. Tiffany said people can have common interests. Liv said okay believe whatever you want. But you and Kylie are definitely related. If not identical twins. Tiffany said okay can we stop. I said sure. We continued talking....