Passed Out

Damian
I heard Tiffany scream HELP! I ran over and seen Kylie passed out. I ran over and got down. I said what happened? Tiffany said she couldn't breathe. I tried to get her outside and she passed out. I picked Kylie up and said it's going to be okay. I carried her to the medic. Tiffany said she passed out because she couldn't breathe. The woman grabbed an oxygen mask and put it on her. I said should I call an ambulance? The woman said no she'll be okay. I have her taken care of. I said can I stay here till she wakes up? The woman said yeah. I sat down and said thank you. Tiffany said I'm gonna go have a little chat with Shayna. I said okay. She walked out. I held Kylie's hand and waited for her to wake up.

3 minutes later
Kylie woke up and seen me. She took her mask off. The woman said no leave that on. Kylie motioned for me to give her her phone. I gave her her phone. She texted me.

Kylie: why?

Me: I swear it meant absolutely nothing to me. It was one time and it was a month into us dating. We had gotten into an argument and I went to the bar. Shayna was there, we started drinking and it just happened.

Kylie: so this is my fault?

Me: no it's not it's mine. I'm so sorry. That was a one time thing. That's why I hate her so much. I never meant for it to happen. She was the one who kept ordering shots. I only want one shot but she had talked me into doing a shot contest. Next thing I know I'm in her bed naked. I don't even remember what I did that night. I'm so sorry Kylie. I swear to god if you give me another chance I won't do it again.

Kylie: we never broke up. Swear you won't do it again.

I said I swear.

Kylie: okay

Kylie took the mask off and said can I go please? The woman said can you breathe? Kylie said yes. The woman said okay. Kylie got up. We walked out. I hugged her and started crying. She hugged me and said it's okay honey. I said I thought I lost you. Kylie held my face and said hey look at me. I looked at her. She said you'll never lose me. I said I know I fucked up and I'm so sorry for it. Kylie said it's okay. She wiped under my eye and said please don't cry. I said I'm sorry the thought of you leaving me just kills me. I hugged her again. She hugged me and rubbed my back. She said I love you. I said I love you too. I kissed her and said please never leave me. Kylie said I'm not going anywhere. I kissed her. She put her hands up my shirt. I said no not here. Kylie wrapped her arms behind my neck and said we can go find a place in the back or we can go to the car. You know you want to. I said yes I do but I'm not comfortable with doing it at work and the windows aren't tented. I kissed her and said plus you're not supposed to be moving much. Kylie said who said I had to move to have sex. I laughed and said maybe. Kylie said maybe? I kissed her and yeah maybe. She said what's that supposed to mean? I said I might. She said you're a dick. I laughed and said not the first time you've said that to me. Kylie said I know. I said here let's make a deal. Kylie held my hands and said what? I said if you promise you won't get in a fight tonight and injure yourself even more. When we get to the hotel room I'll do it and much more. Do we have a deal? Kylie said yes. I said alright be good. Kylie said yes sir. I laughed and kissed her again. She said I love you. I said I love you too. Now you what you wanna do until Raw. Kylie said I need to find Tiffany. Do you know where she is? I said she went to have a chat with Shayna. Kylie said oh well let's go see the outcome. I said no that's only gonna cause problems. Kylie said come on Damian. I said our deal. Kylie said ugh you suck. I kissed her neck and said I know. I looked at her and said now let's go find something to do. Kylie said alright. We walked around and talked....