Episode 1 Meeting with Snatcher and Hawk held captive

Cherry Hill Malls

New Jersey

January 21, 2055

The Kraken Swift Squad arrives at the mall, and they begin to breach the mall since the mall closes at night.

Once there, the Kraken Swift squad walked checking everything if the enemy was hiding.

Aiden: Any sign of them?

XRK Stalker uses his sniper rifle scope, scanning anything in the mall, but no sign of them.

Upon heading next sector, they noticed a bomb strapped with a barrel label of Nova 6, Aiden and his squad were shocked knowing the Nova 6 was still active, there were tons of barrels placed with more bombs strapped with wires.

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): What the hell...

Aiden: Noah, check the label.

WSP Swarm began to check the barrel, he noticed logo was N6.

WSP Swarm (Noah): That's the Nova 6.

Aiden: Damn, Soviets. He's manufacturing the Nova 6 again.

TAQ Evolvere (Kingsley): Doesn't make any scene why the Nova 6 arrived at New Jersey?

Suddenly, an Elevator went active, as the group raised their weapons. Then a surprised by rogue Spetsnaz and Rogue Neo-Soviet Union soldiers raised their weapons at Aiden and his squad everywhere in a the floor level, stores and stairwell.

XRK Stalker (Loui): Those Soviets, what the hell are they doing here in USA, I thought the war ended in 51.

WSP Swarm (Noah): It confirms, those Soviet possessing Western made weapons, it could be the rogue of the Soviet.

TAQ Evovlere (Kingsley): Then the government of NUSSR, didn't attack US after the war, but who was?

Aiden: There's only one way to find out.

A Elevator ring, as the door opening, and Aiden and his squad turned to the elevator, met a male figure, wearing a KCCO uniform, but only his armor and his pants. He wore the Spetsnaz clothing.

Aiden: Well, I didn't expecting you.

Kuma wield the Spas-16 shotgun in his hand as he command the soldiers.

Kuma: Kill the rest. Aiden is mine.

Aiden: Well, Kuma your still up, and I know I got a scar on your eye.

Kuma: Now is time for my revenge of what you did to me back in rebirth island.

TAQ Evolvere (Kingsley): I order your men to stand now, why did you brought the Nova 6.

Kuma: Because, I brought them here next to my colleagues with the Nova 6 in America.

Aiden: Its over, Kuma the war ended, you can't repeat that again, just what happened to Collapse fluid spread across the world.

Kuma: I'm not talking about ELID, I'm talking about winning war for the glory for the Motherland. 

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): Is not about the Soviets, is about the humanity crisis, you and rest of Loyalist working with Inner circle, creating the Nova 6 by Nazi Germany Steiner. I know what you do, your going to use the Nova 6 on the American soil to restart the war.

Kuma: Your correct, 556, I was planning to reignite the WW3, despite the war stopped, humanitarian crisis, population, Soviet felt weakened after the war. No, we Soviet possess the Nova 6 instead of collapse bomb, we shall bring the new world order under for our motherland!

Aiden: Lairs! Nova 6 is the dangerous weapon of all mankind, you realized that Nova 6 was created by Relic technology led by Steiner. You are willing to take the dangerous in the hands of the Soviets. No, Vicktor informed us and CIA about the Nova 6, this weapon would cause the chemical weapons killing dozen of people but using the Soviet sleeper cell agents created by Dragovich in 60s. Our S T-Doll FTac Recon, Taylor has been program with Soviet sleeper cell. And I will not, let you take the dangerous weapon.

Kuma: Oh, Aiden... Dragovich's creation will awaken the Soviet-sleeper agents someday in the future, they will attack but not just Americas but the hall world.

The team shocked at Kuma's word, he planned to use the Dragovich program to unleash the sleeper agent across not just any Americans, but the entire nation. Last in 2033s, the first Doll, FTac Recon was been captured, and program him to assassinated the leader and not worth ghosts. They will never forget of what they did to their friend.

Kuma: Now before we begin... eliminate them!

Kuma's men opened fire at the group, Aiden and his squad dodge the firefight as they get to their cover.

WSP Swarm (Noah): Commander, there were dozen of device planting wires on the bomb, there going to unleash the Nova 6!

Aiden: Good idea, split up, Loui, Ernst you two disarm the bomb, while Kinglsey, Bowsman, Noah and I will hold them,

XRK Stalker (Loui): You got it sir.

XRK Stalker and Lachmann-556 went around the mall and followed the wires tracking around the area.

Aiden and his squad opened fire at the enemy at the floor level. TAQ Evolvere fire the XM31 grenade from his right arm, killing the Soviet soldiers. WSP Swarm fire his dual smg at the approaching Soviet gunman. Suddenly an LMG gunman opened fire.

Aiden: LMG.

Bryson 800 (Bowsman): We need to get to the other section.

Aiden: Good idea, Bowsman.

More Soviet Gunman, engage the Kraken Swift Squad, the group runs as Soviet threw the grenade, but Aiden and his team almost hit. WSP Swarm opened fire at the gunman at the escalator.

They sprint to the arcade, as his team tries to hold them off but the RPG user fire the rockets, and stunned his squad, leaving them unconscious. While Aiden runs to the arcade as Soviet follows them.

In the arcade, Aiden opened fire at the Soviet gunman, engaging them. Two soviet gunman were down, Aiden turned around use his weapon on melee at the gunman.

Unfortunately...

Two Soviet Gunman pinned them down as Soviet use his arm on Aiden's neck, Kuma approached Aiden strapping by Soviet gunman in Arcade.

Kuma: See you in Hell.

THen he uses his Spas-16 as a melee knocked Aiden down. Two soviet gunman carried Aiden to the exfil with the soviet gunman as Kuma walked out from the arcade.

Outside the mall three soviet transport Helicopter began exfil from the US Soil, two soviet carried Aiden Jackson inside the Soviet Transport Helicopter as Kuma watched him unconscious before passed out.

The transport helicopter flew away from the scene leaving the his squad unconsious except the two rescue them. They informed the CIA and G.H.O.S.T than Aiden has been captive by Kuma callsign Snatcher.