Episode 3 Return Rebirth Island

January 25th 2054

Meanwhile, in the United States, New Jersey G.H.O.S.T relocated to California, where the Walkers family lived.

War Room

As G.H.O.S.T operators and S T-Doll joined the brief and as Merrick.

Merrick: Our operator Aiden Jackson was captive by Inner Circle, Snatcher, for top primary mission is very important.

The monitors show Aiden Jackson declared captive along with the photo is Snatcher.

Merrick: Yesterday, in New Jersey, the reports from Aiden's squad Kraken Swift survived the attack of Snatcher's men after Aiden was captive. We don't know where he was taken. Our satellites tracked that soviet Helicopter heading to Rebirth Island that's the place where we had our previous mission back then. But I know you boys handle this mission, but this is the rescue operation. 

The monitor changes to a hologram change into a map of Rebirth Island.

Merrick: For this priority objective, Snatcher's men recruit some mercenaries from various nations. We'll drop from the sky in a VTOL transport plane, in an objective, you will fight off against Inner Circle's operators, and you'll face the fight to the death, in Rebirth Island, once you located Aiden, you head to exfil as the Nova 6 spreads the entire island until its clearly understood, now bring him home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile somewhere in Kazakhstan 

A volcano somewhere near in Aral sea, a Soviet Transport helicopter carrying the Nova 6 gas and bombs as it head straight to volcano.

???: Power... we are all different.

In the cockpit, a man on the seat with a white armor and red military, was a leader of templar group Javier cleaning his knife. Beside him is a S T-Doll who is the second rogue was Lienna 57 civilian name: Salgado and the fourth one was a female operative from  He Seraph Zhen-Zhen, she still in 20s as the members of the 54 Immortals.

???: Those so-called heroes left us divided and broken.

Outside the door, an S T-Doll who is the first rogue was none other than EX1 (Hendricks), looking at his watch.

EX1 (Hendricks): But they underestimate how dangerous we are.

EX1 looking at the view seeing a volcano was active, as he was planned from Snatcher to use the Nova 6 across to Rebirth island to trap the Americans and the G.H.O.S.T as they were planned to rescue Aiden. The helicopter above the helicopter ready to release the Nova 6 and the bomb.

EX1 (Hendricks): That mistake gives us to our opportunity. And for the first time... they will understand... what its feels to be powerless.

The helicopter drop the Nova 6 after it release the rope and flew away from the volcano. 

Meanwhile in Kazakhstan, Neo-Soviet Union Borders,

Two Neo-Soviet Soldiers were on the patrol the area in Gunboats after the WW3 until suddenly they heard a loud bang.

Neo-Soviet soldier 1: Что это было?

The two looked on the right as they made them shocked saw a volcano erupted as lava spread and Nova 6 was unleashed as the gas scattered throughout the south Kazakhstan.