Episode 2 Aiden's captive and new S T-Doll

Six hours later, before Aiden was captive by Kuma's men.

XRK Stalker and Lachmann-556 were running in the mall section and went back to the position where the barrel of Nova 6 and the Bomb were all placed as the two worked together to disarm the bomb.

Lachmann-556 uses his Data-paired gloves on the bomb to disarm it.

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): Okay, X you try to defend me while disarm the bomb, if you see the enemy sniper, shoot it out.

XRK Stalker (Loui): You got it.

Lachmann-556 then worked on disarming the bomb. XRK Stalker raises his sniper rifle in a defensive position around the mall sections.

XRK Stalker aiming at the targets as a Soviet gunman sniper user. Lachmann-556 told XRK Stalker about his training with KV Broadside.

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): Hey, remember Broadside said about?

XRK Stalker (Loui): You mean Cat and Mouse.

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): Yes, remember your training, if you see the snipers shoot them out.

XRK Stalker breath in as he looked through the scope finding the sniper users hiding in the mall. On his right, he sees a soviet sniper running toward his hiding spot. XRK Stalker shot him on the head however, more sniper fires at XRK Stalker, he manages to take cover.

Lachamann-556 still on his data paired gloves trying to disarm the bomb but the sniper keep firing.

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): Sitrep!

XRK STalker (Loui): Still firing the snipers.

XRK Stalker fire his sniper shooting the user at the balcony while Lachmann-556 disarming the bomb. After hacking the bomb, it disarms and Lachmann-556 provide support with XRK Stalker against the sniper users.

After taking out the sniper users, a giant mech appeared from above as it land on the mall, it is large, advanced assault artillery bipedal weapon platform used by KCCO, later one of the KCCO got rogue by Kuma and his men. This mech called Areas but some called Sinner.

 This mech called Areas but some called Sinner

XRK Stalker (Loui): Well shit...

Lachmann-556 (Ernst): Kinda, reminds me from the video game Titanfall.

On Ares, cockpit opened revealed to be rogue KCCO Pilot, Araga Mikela.

Araga: Well, well, if isn't the G.H.O.S.T Favourite Stealth Doll.

Both raised their weapons at the Ares pilot. The Ares ready his two guns at both. Artillery railgun is set, missile ready.

XRK Stalker (Loui): Well that's no good.

The artillery opened fire as the railgun beam blasted at them, but missed hitting the wall. XRK Stalker and Lachmann-556 dodges its attack. His mech walked towards them.