Intro Warzone Arc

In Old Persus Safehouse

Location Unknown

November 19th 2044

(1 year before World War 3 then aftermath in 2051)

The scene shows a group of Spetsnaz who were on rogue led by Ivan Makarov, the former General of Neo-Soviet and current general leader of the Terrorist organization Inner Circle, the revival of his great grandfather Vladimir Makarov. Some Russians no longer trust the Government of Neo-Soviets. As they prepare their gear and weapons on the staches.

???: Makarov, today, we will reshape the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whiteman Air Force Base

Missouri

The man brought some coffee to him as they were seated back to the controls.

Officer: *sigh* thank you

Officer 2: You got it.

He gives a coffee to him and he seated back and prepared for the exercise of Nuclear War as Tension rise between American and Neo-Soviet Union in Germany, he tapped on the keyboard when he prepared to start.

Officer: Start it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation "Unknown"

Shape HQ

Mons, Belgium

In the base, the NATO members general looked at the monitor of the global map, the blue represent the America and the red represent Neo-Soviet Union. On the wall, the below of DEFCON number is 5.

Announcer: Commence exercise, injection radar

Merrick: Many years in the present, after the Cold War, American-Russo War and Federation War, we face another threat to this world

Merrick: Many years in the present, after the Cold War, American-Russo War and Federation War, we face another threat to this world. We tried to keep those Communist aggression in check since the Neo-Soviet Union was reestablished since Soviet Union founded in 1922 after many years in the shadow. Chatters, that Ivan Makarov and his Inner Circle about to make their moves. We don't where or when. But we know it will be big for onslaught of the war despite Rossartre's prediction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next scene, as Spetsnaz ready their gears such as balaclava, helmet, Armor, gear and night visions. Then prepared their Makarov, Gyruza, American-made Stun grenade, AK-103, AEK-971 with various customizations such as optics, barrels, ammo, grip, etc.

???: Our Motherland is finally ready as tension between Americans and NATO allies and Neo-Soviet Union. We are now strong and glory, to bring them to its knees. We will break this stalemate. 

And finally the Spetsnaz walked out the locker room, and prepared for their secret missions.

???: And the Berlin and entire Germany will be mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with NATO

A DEFCON change to number 4

The monitor shows the Neo-Soviet nuclear weapons began to target major Europeans. The screen sees a Neo-Soviet Nuclear Submarine and other submarines were ready for nuclear attacks on Countries. Including the Western allies' fleet, Asia Allies fleet and Chinese fleet.

Merrick: From Intelligence reports from Bureau of State that we claimed that the rogue Soviet General, Ivan Makarov element, a threat to all nations. So, stay vigilant, they never tell the whole truth.

The screen sees, a recovering the submarine by Neo-Soviet after damage, then rocket launches.

Back at Missouri

The officer grabbed a phone from the desk and got word from command.

Officer 2: Launch control... sir...yes sir.

The officer grabbed the pad on the wall, and read the code.

Officer 2: Code word launch authority is confirmed... awaiting your go sir.

The two officer removed their keys from their neck and place it in the keyhole to opened the glass and press the button.

The scene change to HQ, as DEFCON change to level 3.

The monitor saw Neo-Soviet missile is about to headed straight to European ready for impact despite this is the simulation exercise.

???: They sleep soundly at knight knowing they put on a good parade, but they lack the will to what must be done, as we possess the Relic Technology to win this war.

With Spetsnaz

The Squad of Spetsnaz arrived at the Missouri air force base, as they infiltrated the base. The Spetsnaz cut the wires to get themselves in, as two US soldiers were on guard duty the base until they kill both of them as they proceed.

Back at the monitor, shows the Africa Continent while the missile was about to impact on European in any minute.

Merrick: But our technology gives us an edge, we'll flush Makarov out and put them.

The Spetsnaz prep to breach in the air force base to sabotage the Nuclear launch sequence.

Then the DEFCON change to level 2 almost to level 1.

The monitor shows in America Continent of nuclear missile heading straight towards the America continent.

???: The Superpowers before victims of their own greed and corruption. We will rebuild greater Russia from the ashes and the New World order has begun.

Back at Missouri

The soldier plays a music on his phone with his earphone as the music plays Billie Jean Michael Jackson...

as he doing on his duties in the air force base. His head nodded as music goes on, unfortunately, the Spetsnaz had him knife him on the neck and gain access to the door. As the DEFCON Change to Level 1 as US response to nuke.

The monitor shows the nuclear missile was ready to impact on major European countries.

Merrick: We're hunting a monster since in Federation War, forget the standard Rosstarist Ideals, and Rules of engagement if we're gonna stop them, then we're gonna have to get our hands dirty.

Then the officer turns the keys, as the glass opens, as two ready to press the button, unfortunately, the Spetsnaz breach in and kill two officers. Then the commander of Spetsnaz approach the monitor and the phone from commander spoke.

Command: Stand out this concludes the exercise.

The Spetsnaz was about to press the button and then he press it as the rocket launched.

???: Makarov will send his regards to other nations.

Well luckily the US air force stop the nuclear launch from Missouri after the incident in Missouri Air Force. Now, the US and G.H.O.S.T. faces another threat after Federation.