NSFW: Stay A Thousand Years

(Quick note: I've only written m/m sex scenes about two or three times prior to this. So I apologize if this seems a little odd. I'm still rather new to describing this. I hope you all enjoy it either way. There will still be another chapter or two after this, but the sex scene has always been the endgame, so to speak. For a change of pace, this will be written from Richter's point of view.)
****
I feel nervous at the thought of lying with you, despite everything we have gone through. You could always read me like an open book, even without the smoke blowing from my nose and mouth, always coating the back of my throat like a fine layer of ash.

You've shown me the beauty and savagery of your culture, your homeland. I always see how your emerald eyes sparkle with pride as we would take nightly walks along the Avenue of the Dead. You look happy now, Olrox. More relaxed.

You have that same look in your eyes as you hover above me, your hair cascading down like a black curtain that blocks my vision aside from your eyes. I don't know how long it's taken me, feeling confident enough to sleep with you. But you have always been patient, you've always respected my boundaries.

You don't know how thankful I am for that, my love. The jaguar furs lightly tickle my bare back as I lie down in my bed, naked for the first time in front of you without shame. You're naked as well, your arousal clear from your body language. I look into your eyes without fear, feeling you gently caress my cheeks, then down to my neck.

I feel your fingers graze my throat, running over the little indentations you had left on my skin where you bit me, what feels like so long ago. My lips meet yours, the kiss lasting longer than the others we shared.
That scent of lavender oil I had smelled on you ages ago makes me shiver. I recognize the smell now, realizing you had wanted me ever since our first encounter in the dungeons.
This is what you've always wanted, right?
What would have happened if I had grabbed your outstretched hand that night?

You break the kiss, the love clear in your eyes despite us not saying a word. I watch you travel lower, kissing a trail down my chest, knowing that feeling always makes me tremble. Then you surprise me.
But you've always been full of surprises, haven't you?
I see sadness flash briefly in your eyes as you gaze at the scars Bàthory inflicted on my stomach, permanently altering the flesh to be colored pink, the only other patch of color on my blackened skin besides the stripes uncovered on my face.

My breath hitches as you kiss the scars, your lips feeling more like the brush of a feather, like you're afraid the scars will suddenly rip open. I know nobody dares to bother us here in the pyramid, but I've always been self conscious about making noise. A moan still slips past my lips either way, feeling heat forming in the pit of my stomach.

I feel you kiss the scars one last time before pulling back and smiling at me. You seem to sense my doubt in my appearance, even now, considering how you frown a little and move back to be face to face with me.
"I love you just the way you are, Richter," you assure me gently, in that same loving tone that always makes me feel better.
I nod, leaning up a little to kiss you, my hands gently on your cheeks, careful not to scratch you.

You kiss back, your hands on my waist as your long hair brushes against my shoulder. I hear you moan, the sound pleased. I'm a little breathless when we separate, watching you with wide eyes as you grab the small bottle of lavender scented oil from the bedside table.

I recognized the same scent when I woke up in your room in the inn. What were you planning, gazing into the fireplace that night?
The flowery scent only gets stronger when you pour some on your hand.
"If this hurts, tell me to stop and I will," you whisper, your free hand caressing my cheek. "I promise."

"Of course," I breathe out. Your finger slips inside me and I slowly get accustomed to the foreign feeling. I feel goosebumps flare across my flesh and you smile again, gradually adding another finger.
"How you tease me," I manage to say, shifting a little in bed.
"Might as well prepare you," you muse back.

Things gradually escalate and I feel you slowly going deeper. You take your time with this, making sure I'm not in pain. Your lips meet mine again to distract me from the slight discomfort. You've clearly done this before, I haven't.
A jolt of pleasure goes up my spine as you brush against my prostate.

"Jesus," I breathe out, smoke venting from my nose in surprise at the feeling. You stop your movements, looking worried.
"Did I hurt you?"
I shake my head no, laughing softly with tears burning my eyes.
"I'm just happy we can finally do this," I respond.
I see your worried features melt away and you smile back.

You pull out almost all of the way, then thrust back in. I gasp on reflex, feeling the furs sticking to my damp back. I don't know how long we do this, but it seems like you want our first time to be slow, something worth remembering.
You look at me like an equal, your skin also damp with sweat, black hair probably sticking to your back.

I don't realize you're also pleasuring me until I feel that familiar warmth staining my stomach. You let out something between a groan and a purr when I tighten around you. My eyes widen when you reach your limit as well.
I can't tell if I scream your name or not. Perhaps you also yell out mine.

Either way, we're both panting, your forehead against mine as we try our best to relax.
"Te quiero, Richter. Quédate mil años conmigo," you whisper against my lips.
(I love you, Richter. Stay a thousand years with me.)
"Lo haré, Olrox. Lo prometo," I say back, looking into your eyes.
(I will, Olrox. I promise.)

I wrap my arms around you, careful not to scratch your back. I feel your arms around my waist. Somehow, despite everything, I relax with you. I don't know how many times we'll do this, how things will change over the centuries we'll have together, but I look forward to it.

I lazily kiss your neck as we cuddle in my bed, catching our breaths. Your hair is a mess, and so is mine. But we're in no rush to get clean. We have all the time in the world, you and I.