Family9

"Speaking of love, dear. You haven't even told me yet how you feel about me!" Gabriel recalled.

She was petrified. Hearing his confession had overwhelmed her so much that she hadn't even thought about saying it back. She just had assumed that he knew about her feelings.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. I thought, you knew. Of course I love you too, Gabriel!" The lovestruck female gushed out.

Gabriel's smile widened, and he picked her up and whirled her around.

"That's wonderful, love. Now bring this little lady to her own bed so I can start to show you my very special seduction skills!" He said jokingly.

He waited until she had tucked the newborn in, with a special blanket she couldn't get suffocated in, and followed her as she walked back to the bed. Before the young woman had the chance to sit down on the hem, he grabbed her and made her lie on her back underneath him. This time he was fully on the mattress too, hovering so close over her that their bodies were slightly touching, his arms propped on his elbows so he could hold her face in his hands when he started to kiss her.

Unlike before, Nathalie didn't hesitate now and kissed him instantly back, her lips moving with his, then changed to their own rhythm until she eventually boldly licked along his lower lip to invite his tongue to play.

Gabriel couldn't hold back his moan when he opened his mouth, and their tongues met. The sweet taste of the woman's lips combined with their saliva mixing turned him on even stronger, and he unconsciously started to move his hips against hers while one hand very slowly and with gentle strokes moved down her neck and along her shoulder and upper arm until he placed it on her waist, right underneath the round of her breast.

He could feel the softness of the well-formed bosom through the fabric of her shirt and desperately longed to push her top upwards and cup it without anything in between.

Feeling his desire and craving his touch just as much, she opened her eyes and looked at him to then whisper.

"I'm okay with taking it off."

Gabriel gulped heavily.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you feel as if you had to do that. There is no need to rush, love."

Her face got a stubborn expression, and the assistant replied.

"I need this just as much as you, Gabriel!"

Her words made him smirk lecherously, and with slow and soft movements, he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing the porcelain skin of her upper body and the plain, grey cotton bra she was wearing.

Nathalie blushed but watched him curiously. When he then reached around her, opening the hooks on her back, so he could take the bra off of her, she arched her back to give him more room. 

Gabriel groaned and pressed his lower half stronger against her, as she had pushed directly against his hardened member with that. The female's arms shot up and around his back, pulling him taut and entangling him into another kiss, her own sounds of arousal muffled by his mouth.

Somehow he managed to undress her anyway, and while they still kept kissing, he gently cupped one of her breasts in his palm, softly pushing upwards as he closed his fingers, his thumb gracing along the inner round until he reached her nipple and with a light pressure began to circle it. 

A loud mewl emanated Nathalie's throat and he quickly pressed his lips back onto hers to not wake the baby.

Feeling her starting to grind her pelvis against him, his thinking seemed to stop and the tall, slender man (no pun intended) acted mostly on instinct from then on. He quickly pulled his pyjama shirt over his head, then did the same with his pants, letting his hard on jolt up as he wasn't wearing anything underneath.