What Were The Odds

A/N: @Giselle-x-Caline here's a first intro to the Eminath AU. I hope you can enjoy and maybe it will get you into a better place.

"Are you done, darling?" Emilie called out but no answer came.

She walked up the stairs of the large Agreste mansion, passed by their son's room and went further to their bedroom. The one she and Gabriel had furnished and decorated as a distraction, when they were still desperately trying for a baby. The price they paid for eventually having Adrien was high, but now, almost fifteen years later, she had made her peace with it and was eventually happy again.

The blond woman opened the door and looked inside, seeing her beloved still fast asleep. With a smile, she sat down on the edge of the bed and whispered, while rubbing along her lover's back.

"Darling, time to wake up!"

With a groan, Nathalie turned on her back and looked up at her. Then she realised what had happened and gasped.

"Oh crap, babe, I went back to sleep. Again."

Her partner just smiled and cupped her face to kiss her lips very tenderly.

"It's fine, darling. I know that those first weeks are making you feel exhausted all of the time. So don't worry. But we promised Adrien to be at his play in school so..." She hummed as she placed a hand on the dark haired woman's belly.

She and Nathalie had struggled with Gabriel's death for a while. But the comforting had led to cuddling and the cuddling had led to kissing and making out, and at some point they had both confessed that they had fallen deeply in love with one another.

The desire to have another child had come up almost two years later, and being still in possession of the peacock miraculous, which thanks to Nathalie's skillful deciphering of the grimoire, had been fully repaired, they had created a very special baby to grow inside the female's womb. One that would be both their child, carrying half of each woman's DNA, and therefore of course be a girl.

Yet being still in her first trimester, Nathalie struggled a lot with all sorts of early pregnancy symptoms, like being tired and sleepy, nausea and, what Emilie couldn't exactly deny, that she liked a lot: being horny all of the time. Right now, the actress was observing her thoroughly, then asked.

"How are you feeling? Nauseous today, or good to go?"

Nathalie shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Right now I am still good. Why are you asking?" She said with an expectant smirk.

"Because, my beautiful, soon-to-be-wife, I would like to seduce you, then take a shower with you, so we can go directly to the play instead of meeting with the Dupain-Chengs before. They are late too, they just texted me, so... uhm... we have about an hour time left to..." She hummed hoarsely into the younger woman's ear.

With a lewd grin, Nathalie grabbed Emilie by the collar and pulled her down, devouring her with her lips until both women were out of breath and pulled back to inhale the air deeply.

Just as the blond was about to kiss the side of her neck, Nathalie muttered.

"Sorry, I can't!"

Then she covered her mouth with one hand and quickly ran into the bathroom, soon Emilie could hear the sounds of her vomiting into the toilet. She sighed and followed her fiancee, kneeling down beside her, to hold back her hair and rub soothing circles between her shoulder blades.

The dark haired female groaned when she could eventually stop and laid her head onto the by then closed toilet lid.

Her partner cupped her cheek and whispered.

"You're eleven weeks pregnant in two days. I am sure this will soon get better. Now come, let me help you up."

Nathalie nodded, and let her pull her to her feet, then went to do some mouth hygiene before being slowly undressed from behind. Emilie's lips on the bare skin of her neck and shoulder made her whimper and squeeze her legs together, awaiting in agonising anticipation what was to come.