What Were The Odds - Part 2

The first she felt after Emilie's lips were her hands which gently took a hold of her breasts, tenderly caressing the skin in narrowing circles until they reached her areolas and took o hold of each of her nipples between two fingers. There the blond woman twirled and twisted dexterously, causing Nathalie to moan and arch her back, her butt pressing strongly against her lover's crotch, while she leaned her head back and tilted it so far that their mouths collided in a savage kiss.

Only seconds later both women's clothes were scattered around the bathroom and Emilie had gotten down on her knees to kiss her way up the pregnant woman's thighs until she reached her most sensitive area. Placing tender kisses around her little hypersensitive nub, she watched her partner become more and more aroused, watched her lean back against the sink, her hands grabbing the rim of it and she let out soft, arousing moans.

"Oh fuck, Em. You're making me cum before we got really started."

Emilie grinned and raised her head for the split of a second, then whispered against the skin of Nathalie's lady parts.

"That was the plan, darling. I want you to scream my name so everyone can hear how good I make you feel. And when you did that, I will take you back to bed and make love to you until you beg me to stop. Then and only then will I allow myself to cum too and hopefully we will both have that incredibly radiant smile on our faces that only multiple orgasms can cause, when we arrive at the school."

"Oh God, yes. There's just one flaw in your plan."

"Yeah, what's that, love?"

"This!" Nathalie gushed out and let herself sink to her own knees, her hands now eagerly exploring the older woman's body, her mouth covering every inch of her skin from her lips to her breasts. 

"Oh shit, Nath, I love it when you do that!" Emilie cried out when she felt the full red lips cupping her wart and sucking strongly on it. At the very same time, Nathalie had slipped one hand between her fiancee's legs and was now rubbing her thumb over her clit while teasing her entrance with two fingers, pushing them inside a tiny bit, then pulling back and drawing small circles. 

When she felt Emilie's hips jolt and push towards her, Nathalie devoured her mouth with her own and at the same time thrusted two fingers into her core.

"Oh yes, oh shit, just like that!"

Hearing her lover's ecstatic cry almost brought the pregnant and very aroused woman to her release and she pushed herself firmly towards the blond female's touch.

"Don't stop!" Emilie demanded, while turning around to be able to continue her kisses on Nathalie's clit without her having to remove her fingers. 

"Oh my gosh, we never did that... Oh fuck, Em, I really like that!"

She had laid herself back onto the soft rug in the middle of the bathroom, still fucking her beloved woman with her fingers, while said woman got on all fours and started to suck her little nub strongly into her mouth.

"Holy crap, Emilie, I... I'm gonna, please, babe, cum with me!" She screamed and Emilie struggled to not collapse onto her pregnant partner when she too slipped into her release from hearing Nathalie's cries and her nimbly caressing digits.

"Oh Nath, my love, my hot sexy girl, you're making me feel so good. Oh yes, oh shit yeah. Oh holy crap, I can't hold back any longer."

Both women were now panting and screaming, their bodies having a will of their own, jolting and twitching, pushing stronger towards the other, until with a final loud cry Nathalie convulsively arched her back and Emilie seized that moment and pushed her middle and index finger into her tight depth, making her release for a second time in an instant.

Her own release followed straight and just seconds later she screamed against her lover's intimates, caused her to jolt one last time, before she laid there, panting and smiling, her hands searching for her partner to pull her up and be able to kiss her and hold her in her arms.

"Now look what you did!" Nathalie scolded after catching her breath. Then she pointed at her still shaking legs. "There's no chance that I can get under the shower like this. We will never get there in time now."

Emilie though laughed. 

"Relax, darling. I'll let in a bath and you'll see, after twenty minutes in the tub with me, you'll be like new. All relaxed and chilled and on top of that 'very' clean!" She mused seductively.

"You'll only make it worse if you do that. But I still can't say no and you know that very well."

"I love you, Nathalie Sancoeur. And you too!" Emilie hummed against the skin of her partner's lower belly.

"And we love you too. Are you sure that you want to take my last name? I mean, what about Adrien? Wouldn't it be better if we all had the same family name?" Nathalie asked for the certainly hundredth time. But this time Emilie's answer was slightly different.

"You know, I've given it some thought and I came to the conclusion, that it was a fake name anyway and that it's probably the best if Adrien and I took your name. Only if you wanted that too, of course. Adrien said he'd love to have a new name, not only because you're his mum too but also because it would help him to not be recognised by just his name everywhere."

The dark haired woman shook her head laughing.

"He hasn't yet realised that you're both that famous that our wedding will be all over the TV and internet, right?"

Emilie smiled wearily.

"Nope, I think he hasn't. What about you? Can you handle all of it?"

"I've done that for years, babe. Just that nobody ever focused on me, yet I still stood in the spotlight with each of you. It can't be that much of a difference." Nathalie replied.

"I hope you're right, love. And now come, it's getting late and we don't want to miss the play."

The younger female sighed.

"Yeah, it's going to be our first public outing as well, so..."

"Relax, everything is going to be fine."